Page 1 of 1
Rotation Regimen, ,is there a "right" way?
Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:41 am
by Oletimer
Re: Rotation Regimen, ,is there a "right" way?
Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:17 am
by Lambeezy
I do whites in the morning and greens at night. Or visa versa. Try to switch up vendors each dose. And not dose the same vendor twice in 3 days. It’s hard sometimes on that one tho lol
Re: Rotation Regimen, ,is there a "right" way?
Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:54 am
by fusedflora
I rotate a different strain a day. Whites I take in the morning, green mid afternoon, and reds after dinner. I'll do something like borneo today, bali tomorrow, and vietnam the next.
That's the gist of what I do to stay at 3g, but its really like its going to be a long day at work so I go with green riau and red thai.
About once a month I'll take a 3 day weekend off and just have hirsuta, akuamma, or javanica.
Re: Rotation Regimen, ,is there a "right" way?
Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:58 pm
by pray4peace4
Thanks for asking this question. It's something that's bugged me for a long time. I've tried a variety of rotational methods that didn't work. But I'm 2 weeks into a way that's proving really effective. It seems to depend heavily on which strains you use in your rotation. I have 23 different strains. After reading gumby's dissertation, I probably only really have 6-8 different ones. Anyway the two strains that work really well for me is KC's PMD Jongkong & RVA'S Royal Bent. I take 5g doses of the Bent for a whole day, equalling 3 or 4 doses. Day 2 I take a 1.5g dose of the PMD, then an hour later take another 1.5g dose, no other dosing for the rest of the day. Here's what happens.... on the PMD day it hits massively. It's very pleasant. On the Bent day the doses provide that very relaxed warm blanket feeling where life is great. I know many don't get anything from Royal Bent. I don't get much from it usually, but like I've said in other posts, it stops the wobbles for me, & that's primarily what I use it for. But in this rotation it's actually pretty rewarding. Also, I don't usually take anything larger than a 2g dose of anything. The 5g of Bent is a really large dose for me. I notice on Bent days that I start to get anxiety around 6 pm. I don't know if there's something in the Bent that directly causes that or if it's wd from something in the PMD. But it goes away in about an hour so it's no big deal.
This rotation is working fantastic for me. Every dose is rewarding.
Re: Rotation Regimen, ,is there a "right" way?
Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:47 pm
by GrannyJ62
I'm consistantly changing and mixing white and green one day banjo and bota next day green and yellow bent and banjo reds yellows alone or together.Iat nite My main vendor is Liza but I've also got a couple samples from other vendors to mix it up although Lizas has a lot of different indo vendors Just wanted to see what's out there.For the last month it's been red bubble for me but I just still keep mixing it up.One of my biggest fears is Ktatom will stop working since I take it for Chronic pain and Fatigue and went down the opioid rabbit hole.I also take 3 day t breaks when I can probably not enough tho.im pretty steady at 6 to 8 grams twice a day but I refuse to be shamed since I cane from a daily dose of opiods enough to kill an elephant.
Re: Rotation Regimen, ,is there a "right" way?
Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:38 pm
by CatfatherB
pray4peace4 wrote:Thanks for asking this question. It's something that's bugged me for a long time. I've tried a variety of rotational methods that didn't work. But I'm 2 weeks into a way that's proving really effective. It seems to depend heavily on which strains you use in your rotation. I have 23 different strains. After reading gumby's dissertation, I probably only really have 6-8 different ones. Anyway the two strains that work really well for me is KC's PMD Jongkong & RVA'S Royal Bent. I take 5g doses of the Bent for a whole day, equalling 3 or 4 doses. Day 2 I take a 1.5g dose of the PMD, then an hour later take another 1.5g dose, no other dosing for the rest of the day. Here's what happens.... on the PMD day it hits massively. It's very pleasant. On the Bent day the doses provide that very relaxed warm blanket feeling where life is great. I know many don't get anything from Royal Bent. I don't get much from it usually, but like I've said in other posts, it stops the wobbles for me, & that's primarily what I use it for. But in this rotation it's actually pretty rewarding. Also, I don't usually take anything larger than a 2g dose of anything. The 5g of Bent is a really large dose for me. I notice on Bent days that I start to get anxiety around 6 pm. I don't know if there's something in the Bent that directly causes that or if it's wd from something in the PMD. But it goes away in about an hour so it's no big deal.
This rotation is working fantastic for me. Every dose is rewarding.
I like this idea, by using Bentuangie. It has had most of the mitragynine cooked out of it so on the days you take your PMD it hits everytime!
I do this sometimes, using "brown" stuff for a day or two, it usually does the trick.

Re: Rotation Regimen, ,is there a "right" way?
Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:01 am
by Oletimer
Thanks pray for peace,,Catfather,,------CatfatherB » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:38 pm
pray4peace4 wrote:
Thanks for asking this question. It's something that's bugged me for a long time. I've tried a variety of rotational methods that didn't work. But I'm 2 weeks into a way that's proving really effective. It seems to depend heavily on which strains you use in your rotation. I have 23 different strains. After reading gumby's dissertation, I probably only really have 6-8 different ones. Anyway the two strains that work really well for me is KC's PMD Jongkong & RVA'S Royal Bent. I take 5g doses of the Bent for a whole day, equalling 3 or 4 doses. Day 2 I take a 1.5g dose of the PMD, then an hour later take another 1.5g dose, no other dosing for the rest of the day. Here's what happens.... on the PMD day it hits massively. It's very pleasant. On the Bent day the doses provide that very relaxed warm blanket feeling where life is great. I know many don't get anything from Royal Bent. I don't get much from it usually, but like I've said in other posts, it stops the wobbles for me, & that's primarily what I use it for. But in this rotation it's actually pretty rewarding. Also, I don't usually take anything larger than a 2g dose of anything. The 5g of Bent is a really large dose for me. I notice on Bent days that I start to get anxiety around 6 pm. I don't know if there's something in the Bent that directly causes that or if it's wd from something in the PMD. But it goes away in about an hour so it's no big deal.
This rotation is working fantastic for me. Every dose is rewarding.
I like this idea, by using Bentuangie. It has had most of the mitragynine cooked out of it so on the days you take your PMD it hits everytime!
I do this sometimes, using "brown" stuff for a day or two, it usually does the trick.

------I'm going to try a bent a day or two and, then try my usual, ,makes sense about what's cooked out of a bent,,maybe not having that in my system for a day or two, ,you feel the nice green or red better?
Re: Rotation Regimen, ,is there a "right" way?
Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:52 pm
by BallzDeep9
GrannyJ62 wrote:One of my biggest fears is Ktatom will stop working since I take it for Chronic pain and Fatigue and went down the opioid rabbit hole. I also take 3 day t breaks when I can probably not enough tho .. Im pretty steady at 6 to 8 grams twice a day but I refuse to be shamed since I cane from a daily dose of opiods enough to kill an elephant.
You are not alone, Granny and I'd estimate the majority of daily folks are > 10 gpd and many > 16 gpd. Question is, how to do things like rotation to mitigate tolerance issues, and always keep it fresh.. Rotating a wide variety of leaf, from day to day.. along with short breaks (1-3 days), also to include Stem & vein days..
I like the idea of Bentuangie days. That makes sense, I'm also normally doing a PMD or green or white blend during the day.

I just finished a short 2-day break after 2 days of taper and S+V ( 1 day Phenibut) so total.. around 4 days. Definitely feel refreshed!
Would anyone be interested in testing out a LDN (or
ULDN ) therapy?
Low Dose Naltrexone has a LOT of studies over the past few years, there's even books out written by doctors.. It's being used in treatment for Alzheimers, depression, a variety of things. Basically it's taken over night to re-set your endorphins and also your mu opioid receptors.. I think you'd need to be very careful, starting out with a small ULDN dose. But a few ppl are reporting with kratom, the
ULDN can totally eliminate "tolerance" Read more here -
http://www.lowdosenaltrexone.org