Page 1 of 1

Kraydo strain recommendations

Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:03 pm
by BurntEnds
Kraydo posted a sale over on vendor listings and I'm thinking about trying them out.

Does anyone have any favorites from previous restocks :?:

I know they just got a bunch of new stuff in and it may not be exactly the same but trying to not go in completely blind :lol:

There were a couple people that mentioned their G Malay in a previous thread but what else has been good in the past :?:

Re: Kraydo strain recommendations

Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:18 pm
by acejestyr15
I am very familiar with their red and green selections.... I'd recommend Green MD, Green Horn, and Green Asia for energy. Mid specs would be Green Malay, Elephant ( which is amazing), and Green Borneo. And for slow burns Red Malay, Red Asia, Red Horn, Green Bali, Red Borneo. I like to use the Bentuangie for blends but doesn't do much for me on its own. Feel free to ask any further questions if ya need anything else, and sorry but I'm not big on white veins so I have never tried any of theirs.... Jake is a great guy, he and I have had many conversations over the last year!!

Re: Kraydo strain recommendations

Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:26 pm
by BallzDeep9
acejestyr15 wrote:Elephant ( which is amazing),
\
yes Kraydo has always been known for this Elephant, which is kind of like a PMD :P always potent. Last kilo I ordered, its been awhile, but we got Red Borneo ( for a friend who wanted slower reds) and Jake recommended that.. and I heard they were very satisfied. He does seem to have a direct line on the Asia strains but I don't hear much about the Indo supplier Kratom Asia these days?

Personally I'd start with his Elephant #1, and then go from there... :ugeek:

Re: Kraydo strain recommendations

Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:41 pm
by instantKARMA
I second ace's recommendations and would add Red Aceh. Red Jong Kong, Red Malay
and Green Jong Kong to that mix! Mr. BallzzzZ' Elephant recommendation is also
a winner! :)

My number one issue is pain and Kraydo's Reds have always been extremely effective
for me!

Re: Kraydo strain recommendations

Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:30 pm
by CatfatherB
ELEPHANT!!! I remember Kraydo had a green Horn a while back that was fire, I got a half kilo of green Jong Kong last year that was good as well.

Re: Kraydo strain recommendations

Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:38 pm
by Grinlbc
green aceh, green Jongkong and green asia were his best greens
Red malay was very potent, strong euphoria.
You can never go wrong with his elephant, probably his most popular strain.
Never tried his whites.

Re: Kraydo strain recommendations

Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:37 am
by PIGFOOT
If you accidentally mix Elephant with Green Horn, like I did, wow! A super nice, energetic-yet-calm, serendipitous combination. 8-)