Agmatine sulfate
- KBull
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 181
- Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:06 pm
Agmatine sulfate
So I’ve searched this site a little and found some advice here and there on agmatine but would like a little more help. I have some coming from amazon to start to reduce my tolerance/dose. Would just like some input on how much to take and how often. I average 20g a day in 4 doses. Thanks for the help in advance
-
Kindashewantsto
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Fri May 03, 2019 10:30 pm
Re: Agmatine sulfate
I have been wanting to try some too! I was also - what are people's dosages, and where do they buy theirs?
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Agmatine sulfate
I've experimented with it a little.. there are a few members who have tried it to too. start with this very useful short intro:
https://www.reddit.com/r/kratom/comment ... it-android
As far as buying it, you can use nootropicsdepot or Amazon, amongst others. In general, it costs about $18 for a 100g tub anywhere you get.it, with comes with a measuring scoop, although using a scale is always the preferred method. I started at around 250-300mg and worked my way up to a 1.5gram dosage, though it is safe for use up to 2.6grams per day in.humans. There are pros and cons to taking it. While it supposedly reduces tolerance, it also nullifies some of the more classic euphoric feeling of kratom. It also tastes absolutely wretch it, so don't even think of t&wm. I would usually mix up a gram in a shot of OJ and slam it,.then take the kratom a half hour later. There are a bunch of different variations to this method, this is just what I've picked up. By no means am I agmatine expert.
https://www.reddit.com/r/kratom/comment ... it-android
As far as buying it, you can use nootropicsdepot or Amazon, amongst others. In general, it costs about $18 for a 100g tub anywhere you get.it, with comes with a measuring scoop, although using a scale is always the preferred method. I started at around 250-300mg and worked my way up to a 1.5gram dosage, though it is safe for use up to 2.6grams per day in.humans. There are pros and cons to taking it. While it supposedly reduces tolerance, it also nullifies some of the more classic euphoric feeling of kratom. It also tastes absolutely wretch it, so don't even think of t&wm. I would usually mix up a gram in a shot of OJ and slam it,.then take the kratom a half hour later. There are a bunch of different variations to this method, this is just what I've picked up. By no means am I agmatine expert.
-
BurntEnds
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:44 am
Re: Agmatine sulfate
Kindashewantsto wrote:I have been wanting to try some too! I was also - what are people's dosages, and where do they buy theirs?
I've tried higher doses, all the way up to 2 grams twice a day, but for me a low dose of 200-300mg right at bedtime most days but not all has been most effective while minimizing the drawbacks.
There's a ton of useful info in that thread and there's also a thread on here in the general discussion area about tolerance reducers.
I buy mine from bulksupplements.com directly or from them through Amazon.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Agmatine sulfate
I'm with Burnt here.. lower dose, and cycled, only at night for like -3 days. Works great along with tapering down. Agmatine will block the RLS at night, which is one of kratom's worst side effects... Do your 3 days with a small taper. Then either take a break for 1- 2 days, or just stay at the lower dose and give it like 1 day later... you'll get nice strong effects off that lower dose!BurntEnds wrote:I've tried higher doses, ... but for me a low dose of 200- 300mg right at bedtime most days but not all has been most effective while minimizing the drawbacks.
For Pain relief it's different, I don't take kratom mainly for pain... The pain people find that Agmatine helps, not only lowers the dose, but gives stronger pain relief. However it does tend to screw up euphoria and feel-good FX, for me and many...
I get the small jar of Nutricost Brand (Made in USA) from Amazon... Cycle a low dose 200 -300 only at night.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
- KBull
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 181
- Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:06 pm
Re: Agmatine sulfate
Thanks a lot for all the insight guys. I just got my order in and will be trying it out in a few. I will keep updated with my results!