Anybody Tried SoFlo’s Reds?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
redsapplegoat
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:04 am

Anybody Tried SoFlo’s Reds?

Post by redsapplegoat »

Anyone tried SoFlo’s Red Hulu? Or have insight into their other reds? I know Red Maeng Da is good.
dawnm1982
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:18 am

Re: Anybody Tried SoFlo’s Reds?

Post by dawnm1982 »

I love his reds. His new red Thai is great for my pain. I highly recommend this one. It’s great for daytime use. Red Hulu is great too but it tends to be more on the sedating end for me at least. I haven’t tried red bali but I don’t have any luck with red bali anywhere. I also highly recommend yellow Vietnam, yellow banjar, & any gold he has. They all work very well for my pain
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Anybody Tried SoFlo’s Reds?

Post by BallzDeep9 »

SoFlo has 5 Red choices, 3 of those are Sold Out. The Red Bali only has ounces... Nice looking website, but not much kratom in stock :|
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Post Reply