Help...I need an adult.

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
N8faerie
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:21 pm

Help...I need an adult.

Post by N8faerie »

Yes i am well over 21... However i need some suggestions for a Kratom brand. So far i have only purchased corner store kratom. I am looking for something that gives a lot of energy and opiate type pain relief. I refuse to be put on the hydros or percs my dr. Tries to give me. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
fusedflora
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 488
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
Contact:

Re: Help...I need an adult.

Post by fusedflora »

sent you a PM
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Help...I need an adult.

Post by BallzDeep9 »

New Vendor List here = viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3538
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
GrannyJ62
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 851
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Re: Help...I need an adult.

Post by GrannyJ62 »

Check out Ballz vendor list you really can't go wrong with it.My #1 is Lizas but no matter who you choose I'd start with a sample pack till you get your Kratom legs.Your definitely in the right place to find honest answers
FartBlaster
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 685
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm

Re: Help...I need an adult.

Post by FartBlaster »

right now I'd say check out mitraman. Pretty much you wont beat the price and its cheaper/better when you include shipping.
Post Reply