Which vendors have MeWe accounts?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
redsapplegoat
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:04 am

Which vendors have MeWe accounts?

Post by redsapplegoat »

Which vendors have MeWe accounts friends?
FireK
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 833
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am

Re: Which vendors have MeWe accounts?

Post by FireK »

Mitra man, mitra genie, leaves of eden, spirit science(churchtan 17), sosa, soul, speciose life, botanical fire
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Which vendors have MeWe accounts?

Post by BallzDeep9 »

FireK wrote:Mitra man, mitra genie, leaves of eden, spirit science(churchtan 17), sosa, soul, speciose life, botanical fire
Are those all Group accounts ?? Many vendors have personal accounts, but I wasn't aware of all those groups.. Botanical Fire, who? Leaves of Eden is that JSpain (maybe some of those are New?) .. it's kind of like Facebook. Everyone starts their own little "Group" :roll:

Herbal RVA does have a MeWe Group. SoCal did at one time.. Iwan, BorneoHale, Sulawesi, are a few Indo groups...

And of course.... the Kratom Vendors Group! :geek: https://mewe.com/join/kratom_vendors1
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
fusedflora
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 488
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
Contact:

Re: Which vendors have MeWe accounts?

Post by fusedflora »

Great idea, I think I'll start one.
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Which vendors have MeWe accounts?

Post by Oletimer »

Mewe groups, it's addictive! A lot of nice folks in the community over there,,and the samplers that they list on Trading post here, is some of the best kratom I've tried. Kratom vendors group is very interesting too, :D ,,, ;) There's lots, I mean lots of kratom vendors on mewe, vendors who don't speak good English and want to send you kratom from Indo, ,so beware, ,I stick with the groups where I "know " people,, Trading post on here is a great place to sample kratom from some of those mmewe groups,,, :mrgreen:
Post Reply