Page 1 of 1

Which vendors have MeWe accounts?

Posted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:07 pm
by redsapplegoat
Which vendors have MeWe accounts friends?

Re: Which vendors have MeWe accounts?

Posted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:29 pm
by FireK
Mitra man, mitra genie, leaves of eden, spirit science(churchtan 17), sosa, soul, speciose life, botanical fire

Re: Which vendors have MeWe accounts?

Posted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:03 pm
by BallzDeep9
FireK wrote:Mitra man, mitra genie, leaves of eden, spirit science(churchtan 17), sosa, soul, speciose life, botanical fire
Are those all Group accounts ?? Many vendors have personal accounts, but I wasn't aware of all those groups.. Botanical Fire, who? Leaves of Eden is that JSpain (maybe some of those are New?) .. it's kind of like Facebook. Everyone starts their own little "Group" :roll:

Herbal RVA does have a MeWe Group. SoCal did at one time.. Iwan, BorneoHale, Sulawesi, are a few Indo groups...

And of course.... the Kratom Vendors Group! :geek: https://mewe.com/join/kratom_vendors1

Re: Which vendors have MeWe accounts?

Posted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:44 pm
by fusedflora
Great idea, I think I'll start one.

Re: Which vendors have MeWe accounts?

Posted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:55 pm
by Oletimer
Mewe groups, it's addictive! A lot of nice folks in the community over there,,and the samplers that they list on Trading post here, is some of the best kratom I've tried. Kratom vendors group is very interesting too, :D ,,, ;) There's lots, I mean lots of kratom vendors on mewe, vendors who don't speak good English and want to send you kratom from Indo, ,so beware, ,I stick with the groups where I "know " people,, Trading post on here is a great place to sample kratom from some of those mmewe groups,,, :mrgreen: