Page 1 of 1

best vendor with capsules

Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:45 pm
by kratomandmath
I know it is wayyyy cheaper to cap my own (I have done it in the past) but I am simply being lazy and have money to spend lol. Gonna be going on a mini vacation weekend soon and trying to find the best option from who all offers capsules. Price isn't my main concern, though I would prefer the cheapest option. I would much rather go with consistency. Any suggestions much appreciated. Thanks!

Re: best vendor with capsules

Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:08 pm
by BallzDeep9
Use the Vendor List "C" under Codes .. go right down the list. There's at least 6 or 7 or more.. I've seen a few who did sell Caps, then suddenly NO caps... so gotta check each website. It's not real profitable for vendors, compared to just bagging powder. Maybe try Legal Herb Shop? https://saidit.net/s/KratomVendors/comm ... mber_2019/

Re: best vendor with capsules

Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:08 am
by RumRunner
A year ago I bought red Sumatra caps from S & S Botanicals, a caps-only vendor if you can believe it.
I took them with me on a flight to Europe and they calmed me down for 8 hours. But I can’t vouch for
his current quality.

Re: best vendor with capsules

Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:20 pm
by kratomandmath
Thanks guys. Yeah I was checking out that vendor list. I was thinking of trying calebs concentrates since I haven't yet. I'm interested in seeing how that full spec extract does. What does the code EXT stand for? extracts? I was confused by this and I could just being having a dumb moment

I'll check out S & S Botanicals too. That is crazy they only do caps. Looking at their site right now.

Re: best vendor with capsules

Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:26 pm
by crystalcactus
I'd recommend treasure house botanicals. Trusted vendor and most of the time the product is very good. I've only ever bought the powder, never capsules though

http://www.treasurehousebotanicals.com/ ... -capsules/

Re: best vendor with capsules

Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:33 pm
by BallzDeep9
thinking of trying calebs concentrates since I haven't yet. I'm interested in seeing how that full spec extract does. What does the code EXT stand for? extracts?
Yep. Only 2 vendors specialize in extracts .. Calebs does carry plain leaf too. I just today, got an email from Caleb. New baby has arrived!! So congrats.. he's a good guy and really knows his Lab stuff - Pure Alks are $ and about the strongest product on the market. He's the only vendor who stocks a Co2 supercritical extract (very common in Cannabis and other herbs), the Co2 would be mid-grade. Full Spectrum FSE - have enjoyed here's my REVIEW :geek:

https://calebsconcentrates.com/shop?olsPage=products

Re: best vendor with capsules

Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:31 am
by fusedflora
kratomandmath wrote:I know it is wayyyy cheaper to cap my own (I have done it in the past) but I am simply being lazy and have money to spend lol. Gonna be going on a mini vacation weekend soon and trying to find the best option from who all offers capsules. Price isn't my main concern, though I would prefer the cheapest option. I would much rather go with consistency. Any suggestions much appreciated. Thanks!
I like krackerkaps

Re: best vendor with capsules

Posted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:41 am
by kratomandmath
Thanks guys for the recommendations. Got my trip in 2 weeks. Thinking of getting a variety of capsules from multiple vendors. Also, Ballz your review has convinced me about trying the FSE lol