Page 1 of 1

Hows Herbal salvation and canopy's kratom recently?

Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:41 pm
by WeedWitch7
I haven't had either in a while but the last time I got Herbal salvation some of it was decent but overall it was pretty weak and like half of it I still have lol. That being said they were amazing before they switched suppliers but looks like they have a more consistent stock, and purity/potency and contamination tests are a plus lol. But if you've tried them or canopy recently how are they? Smiley sold out right before I was about to order like damn.

Re: Hows Herbal salvation and canopy's kratom recently?

Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:11 pm
by mivanqua
Ballz vendor list...mediocre is the BEST word I've heard to describe HS unfortunately.

Re: Hows Herbal salvation and canopy's kratom recently?

Posted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:50 am
by Healingtree
I have about 400grms of white ketapang and white Borneo that I have yet to use because it does absolutely nothing. I opened a few up because it had been a while and thought it might be different. Still nothing. Kinda of sucks because it's a waste. Apparently they're doing something now where they add extract when tested below their average mitra levels. So maybe it's different now. They didn't make it right so that left a bad taste in my mouth.

Re: Hows Herbal salvation and canopy's kratom recently?

Posted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:03 am
by beathappening
HS had or maybe still has a 40% sale going on, which seemed kinda desperate. I only ordered once years ago but I still get emails. They send a lot of emails

Re: Hows Herbal salvation and canopy's kratom recently?

Posted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:03 pm
by Crunch
beathappening wrote:HS had or maybe still has a 40% sale going on, which seemed kinda desperate. I only ordered once years ago but I still get emails. They send a lot of emails
desperation is what i smelled too

Re: Hows Herbal salvation and canopy's kratom recently?

Posted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:37 pm
by Seanjuan84
I tried canopy some time around June, as a newb not knowing better. Mediocre

Re: Hows Herbal salvation and canopy's kratom recently?

Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:10 pm
by beathappening
Wow...HS has a 50% sale going on now, if you use crypto. They must really need to make some sales.

Re: Hows Herbal salvation and canopy's kratom recently?

Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:51 pm
by mivanqua
beathappening wrote:Wow...HS has a 50% sale going on now, if you use crypto. They must really need to make some sales.
Such a bummer. They are OG and their kratom used to be very decent. These appear to be the HS death throes.

Re: Hows Herbal salvation and canopy's kratom recently?

Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:05 pm
by Celtics1899
I ordered several strains from HS a few months back and the quality wasn't anywhere close to what it used to be. The white and green maeng da's were decent but everything else was weak, especially the Maha Kali which used to be amazing. Canopy was my primary vendor when I first got into kratom about 4 years ago. Alan is a nice guy and had some really good product, can't speak for his current quality though. Maybe I will place an order with him soon to see what the current quality is like.