Kraydo taste question?
-
Salo
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:20 pm
Kraydo taste question?
I AM NOT TRYING TO HATE!! AND I HAVE NO AGENDA!! (other than leveraging more knowledgeable folks from here to get fire kratom!)
Hopefully, this will ward off me offending anyone, probably won’t, but whatever...
I got an order from Kraydo last week and it tastes and smells different than orders I have gotten from other vendors (MM, BB, STH, SOSA, SPIRIT, KOG, SPECIOSA LIFE, SOUL, KTC...) I’m not making any claims about quality. Also, full disclosure, I’m relatively new to kratom and only got proper knowledged for the first time by mm this summer, so maybe I’m just ignorant. Anyone notice this, have any insights, or am I just an idiot?
Hopefully, this will ward off me offending anyone, probably won’t, but whatever...
I got an order from Kraydo last week and it tastes and smells different than orders I have gotten from other vendors (MM, BB, STH, SOSA, SPIRIT, KOG, SPECIOSA LIFE, SOUL, KTC...) I’m not making any claims about quality. Also, full disclosure, I’m relatively new to kratom and only got proper knowledged for the first time by mm this summer, so maybe I’m just ignorant. Anyone notice this, have any insights, or am I just an idiot?
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Kraydo taste question?
There is no reason to think, you have an agenda or anything, you have been here > 1 Month and contributing and participating on MM!Salo wrote:AND I HAVE NO AGENDA!!
IME (In My Experience) there are different smells for some kratom.. mainly, Indoor dried leaf (greens and whites) VS sun-dried and or fermented "reds".. some of the darker reds have a definite toasted flavor. Idk how to describe it better? lol
Quality greens and whites, are often lime green, and smell like fresh hay or grass clippings. Kraydo is a solid vendor, with years of experience. I think you can trust Kraydo with sourcing good kratom... IF there was something weird, he would catch it? Is there 1 strain in particular here?
Thanks!
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
Luk3
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 139
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:46 pm
Re: Kraydo taste question?
Some varieties just smell and taste weird and have an odd color, which can vary depending on the processing methods. I have had weird colored leaf that was fire and beautiful green matcha looking powder that is not very good. You really can’t tell by looks alone sometimes..
-
Chris_s29
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:30 pm
Re: Kraydo taste question?
I just received my first order from them as well and definitely thought the same thing...different smell.and taste for sure
- kraydokratom
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 39
- Joined: Sun May 27, 2018 10:37 pm
- Location: Medina, NY
- Contact:
Re: Kraydo taste question?
Hi Chris_s29 and salo! Please contact me with the batch number and any questions at 585-420-6828(text) or [email protected]. I know that one of our recent batches of Reds was very bitter this time around, which did not affect the quality. That batch is now gone and a new one has arrived. We’d be glad to help you out if you were unsatisfied in any way! Thank you!
~Jake
~Jake
Jake Vance
Kraydo Organics
http://www.kraydo-organics.com
text: 585-420-6828
email: sales@kraydo-organics .com
Kraydo Organics
http://www.kraydo-organics.com
text: 585-420-6828
email: sales@kraydo-organics .com