Page 1 of 1

Finally having better burns

Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:33 pm
by otiesbotanicals
So the past couple of months my burns haven't been that great. I know it's not the Kratom because the quality is definitely there. I tried everything. From potentiating to tolerance management. I managed to taper myself down with some stem and vein. that would work for the time being and then a week later my tolerance would be back up. In part I think it's due to make years of opiate abuse. Even though it's been about 6 years. I don't really think there's any way around it no matter how much time it's been. But recently I've had a change. I've been practicing Muay Thai for about 5 years. Love it. I love fighting, I love the technique, and it's the best workout ever. Well I took the past year off to get this business up and running. And now that business is in good standing I returned to training about a month ago. Other than chasing my kids and dogs around I haven't been the most active person in the exercise apartment. But since starting back up, my good burns are back in full effect. Some of that magic has come back. Maybe not all of it, but it's definitely there. I don't know who needs to hear this, or if it even helps. But I know I'm not the only one out there who struggles with diminishing effects. Even from quality leaf. But in my case, more exercise and lots of fluids did the trick!

Re: Finally having better burns

Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:18 pm
by guitartodd77
Great advice. It's amazing how much even a moderate amount of exercise can boost our body, mind and mood. Those endorphins released during a workout sure can make a difference.

I also believe that the quality of our sleep plays a vital role in improving the effects of kratom. I've noticed that when I exercise on a somewhat regular basis, I also seem to get more deep sleep. Getting good sleep seems to impact just a out every facet of my life. It's amazing what can happen when we get out and exercise while also working towards improving the quality and the amount of our sleep.

Re: Finally having better burns

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:47 pm
by RumRunner
guitartodd77 wrote:
I also believe that the quality of our sleep plays a vital role in improving the effects of kratom.
That’s right. The 4 keys to a healthy kratom relationship are sleep, diet, excercise and hydration.

Re: Finally having better burns

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:54 pm
by otiesbotanicals
RumRunner wrote:
guitartodd77 wrote:
I also believe that the quality of our sleep plays a vital role in improving the effects of kratom.
That’s right. The 4 keys to a healthy kratom relationship are sleep, diet, excercise and hydration.

Tell me more about diet. What's a good diet in the kratom department.

Re: Finally having better burns

Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:03 am
by RumRunner
otiesbotanicals wrote:
RumRunner wrote:
guitartodd77 wrote:
I also believe that the quality of our sleep plays a vital role in improving the effects of kratom.
That’s right. The 4 keys to a healthy kratom relationship are sleep, diet, excercise and hydration.

Tell me more about diet. What's a good diet in the kratom department.
Kratom acts as a diuretic, so food that is high in water content (fresh fruits and vegetables) is a
good start. Your body needs potassium so eat a banana every day. Foods high in fiber help
“scrub” your body and keep everything moving along.

Re: Finally having better burns

Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:14 pm
by otiesbotanicals
Awesome. Thank you for that info.

Re: Finally having better burns

Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:34 pm
by FireK
Check out the post Sept. 6 Sosa red sunda under reviews....wickedmadscientist shed some light on the topic...good read!

Re: Finally having better burns

Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:35 pm
by otiesbotanicals
FireK wrote:Check out the post Sept. 6 Sosa red sunda under reviews....wickedmadscientist shed some light on the topic...good read!
Sweet! I'll definitely check that out!

Re: Finally having better burns

Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:19 am
by WickedMadScientist
;) happy burning doods

Re: Finally having better burns

Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:47 pm
by Gopherdude
I have been taking kratom daily for about 5 now and I have never felt better in my life. I seem to beable to see things more clearly I guess. Since taking kratom I'm in the best shape of my life. my eating habits have become amazing. I used to have alot of trouble sleeping. I used to have some of the worst panic attacks before krarom and I have not had one since taking this. I'm just in complete awe of this plant just wanted to get this out there