Having trouble finding someone who can to Taiwan quickly.
-
Violalee
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:20 pm
Having trouble finding someone who can to Taiwan quickly.
I am used to living in Europe where you can order like 250gs for $70 and get it delivered via DHL two days later.
I'm in Taiwan now and finding it very difficult to find a vendor like that. All the ones who ship here seem to be indonesian bulk sellers. I tried to order 1kg from one, via POS Indonesia, but it never arrived after a month (the tracking info never turned up anything either). Pretty sure I got scammed.
Do you know of anyone who can ship smaller quantities (1kg or less) within a week or so?
I'm in Taiwan now and finding it very difficult to find a vendor like that. All the ones who ship here seem to be indonesian bulk sellers. I tried to order 1kg from one, via POS Indonesia, but it never arrived after a month (the tracking info never turned up anything either). Pretty sure I got scammed.
Do you know of anyone who can ship smaller quantities (1kg or less) within a week or so?
- gumbyke1
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 806
- Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
- Location: Dallas, Texas
Re: Having trouble finding someone who can to Taiwan quickly
Sorry to hear about your troubles there. International shipping usually takes time and is expensive. I think your best bet is to google "international kratom vendor" and find somebody who will ship DHL.
PM me if you want help following up with your Indonesian order.
PM me if you want help following up with your Indonesian order.
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
-
fusedflora
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 488
- Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
- Contact:
Re: Having trouble finding someone who can to Taiwan quickly
PM me pleaseViolalee wrote:I am used to living in Europe where you can order like 250gs for $70 and get it delivered via DHL two days later.
I'm in Taiwan now and finding it very difficult to find a vendor like that. All the ones who ship here seem to be indonesian bulk sellers. I tried to order 1kg from one, via POS Indonesia, but it never arrived after a month (the tracking info never turned up anything either). Pretty sure I got scammed.
Do you know of anyone who can ship smaller quantities (1kg or less) within a week or so?
-
Kunlong
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:26 pm
- Location: New Mexico, USA
Re: Having trouble finding someone who can to Taiwan quickly
Yes good show - pm me if needed as well but it will be the shipping i bet that costs more than the 250g
I would check shipping rates and get the biggest amount for the low shipping i could, if it was "up to 1 kilo" rate and maximize my shipping value.
I have never bought blind. Always had a recommendation or other verifiable source. There are a load of scam artists.
Best wishes it looks like you already got a good reply
I would check shipping rates and get the biggest amount for the low shipping i could, if it was "up to 1 kilo" rate and maximize my shipping value.
I have never bought blind. Always had a recommendation or other verifiable source. There are a load of scam artists.
-
Violalee
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:20 pm
Re: Having trouble finding someone who can to Taiwan quickly
Hey I actually can't PM you, but I sent you a message on your FB page. It might be in your requested messages or spam.fusedflora wrote:PM me pleaseViolalee wrote:I am used to living in Europe where you can order like 250gs for $70 and get it delivered via DHL two days later.
I'm in Taiwan now and finding it very difficult to find a vendor like that. All the ones who ship here seem to be indonesian bulk sellers. I tried to order 1kg from one, via POS Indonesia, but it never arrived after a month (the tracking info never turned up anything either). Pretty sure I got scammed.
Do you know of anyone who can ship smaller quantities (1kg or less) within a week or so?
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Having trouble finding someone who can to Taiwan quickly
I think you need 5 or 10 posts to get private messaging. Just do some shit posting in offtopic and you'll be good 
-
Violalee
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:20 pm
Re: Having trouble finding someone who can to Taiwan quickly
Sounds good I'll start here. Shit shot shit shot shit
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Having trouble finding someone who can to Taiwan quickly
Stick around and shoot the shit about kratom for a while!Violalee wrote:Sounds good I'll start here. Shit shot shit shot shit
-
Violalee
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:20 pm
Re: Having trouble finding someone who can to Taiwan quickly
Definitely, seems like a good tight communityCatfatherB wrote:Stick around and shoot the shit about kratom for a while!Violalee wrote:Sounds good I'll start here. Shit shot shit shot shit
-
Kunlong
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:26 pm
- Location: New Mexico, USA
Re: Having trouble finding someone who can to Taiwan quickly
You can def find good kratoms most of the time. We have a good load right now. Need 1-10 tons? (now you say something)Violalee wrote:Definitely, seems like a good tight communityCatfatherB wrote:Stick around and shoot the shit about kratom for a while!Violalee wrote:Sounds good I'll start here. Shit shot shit shot shit