Best Anxiety/Pain Relief Strains?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
daydreamerinwords
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:11 pm

Best Anxiety/Pain Relief Strains?

Post by daydreamerinwords »

I tend to deal with a lot of anxiety. I used to take klonopin before leaving that for good to deal with the anxiety, however I find myself worried about too much that I cannot control. I also find myself with crippling irrational fears. I also do find myself having rough dental pains and dealing with a leg injury that makes exercising difficult.

I do enjoy the most of the kratom I have tried, although I did purchase the strains from headshots (Remarkable Herbs’ Bali and Whole Herbs Kratom’s Red Vein Bali are my two top picks). However, I do want to branch out and find other vendors. What are your guys’ picks for anxiety and/or pain relief?
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Best Anxiety/Pain Relief Strains?

Post by BallzDeep9 »

daydreamerinwords wrote:I used to take klonopin before leaving that for good to deal with the anxiety, however I find myself worried about too much ..... What are your guys’ picks for anxiety and/or pain relief?
Welcome to MM and congrats on getting off the Klonopin!! Wow they say that is 1 of the absolute worst wd of any drug. Stay away from benzos! Just watched the Lisa Ling episode on CNN, suicides from long term Klonopin use.. really scary. :cry:

Yeah get yourself some good kratom, from a online vendor. It's usually better than the head-shop stuff. Remarkable Herbs and those, are importing 20 Tons per month so hard to get any quality control there lol :lol: - Good luck I'm not big on medical advice. :geek:

Please don't ask vendors for medical advice, regarding your anxiety or pain. Kratom is SOLD, with no directions for use... Its up to you, to decide if it meets your needs, or not... "Strains and Veins" are fake... Don't believe what you read on the Internet. Consult with your doctor or, maybe find a new doctor?
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
BurntEnds
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 241
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:44 am

Re: Best Anxiety/Pain Relief Strains?

Post by BurntEnds »

Welcome to MM...this is an incredibly helpful community and forum!

Kratom is certainly helpful for many people with all kinds of conditions that we as human beings struggle with. Using the search function at the top of this forum you can find links to posts where members have specifically mentioned anxiety or pain in the many threads on here. The Kratom I've gotten through many of the online vendors who are frequently mentioned on here is much better than any of the stuff I've gotten from headshops.

Another completely separate thing that has helped me even more with anxiety and worrying is meditation. There are lots of useful apps that can be downloaded to your phone that offer an easy way to start a meditation practice. Insight Timer, Waking Up by Sam Harris, & Head Space are three that I've used and found to be excellent.

You also mention exercise is difficult because of a leg injury... Lifting weights and push-ups/chin-ups/sit-ups are things I've done when I couldn't run because of injuries. Personally I lose ALL my marbles if I'm not doing some kind of exercise at least a couple of times a week.

Hope you find what you're looking for!
Post Reply