Have you helped those around you?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
FartBlaster
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 685
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm

Have you helped those around you?

Post by FartBlaster »

I have helped some people with the research and connections made on doubleM herbals to better themselves with this amazing leaf. My one friend we will call Johnny , Johnny was a dope addict and Johnny's dope addict friends said kratom did nothing at all ... Well I gave Johnny some of my kratom for free when he was sick, and Johnny was surprised. Johnny had no job and just drove people around to make money for dope. I hooked Johnny up with a good vendor. Now Johnny has kratom and is 3 weeks off dope with a full time job. Johnny is grateful. Ive done this with a few close friends. I bet many other doublem members have similar stories but i thought some people would like to see a positive story of the power of the leaf and this is a damn good reason it should remain legal. Feel free to post any nice stories any of you may have as well.
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Have you helped those around you?

Post by mivanqua »

I've done the same for quite a few denizens of the community. I used to work at a day labor place and the dopeman didn't always come to work (for obvious reasons) so I carried a big bag of HS red Bali or red MD or something. If people were sick, I gave them a nice bit to imbibe and some for later in the day. A few people actually quit altogether when they found out they weren't nearly as trapped as they thought they were. Sometimes, that's all you need. A little bit of hope and some time to think clearly to make the decision you WANT to make rather than be forced into the same decision over and over. Therein lies the reason I say boldly and loudly from the mountaintops "FUCK THE CORRUPT GOVERNMENT! SHOVE YOUR DRUGS UP YOUR ASS!"
FartBlaster
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 685
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm

Re: Have you helped those around you?

Post by FartBlaster »

Miranvique awesome it's cool to see these stories.

Shout out to E_poison for making this forum and to all the members I think everyone is stronger in a group here where we can exchange information and it is this that makes double M a positive force in my opinion, I know I've learned alot from this place.
RumRunner
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 595
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am

Re: Have you helped those around you?

Post by RumRunner »

I think we should have a forum here dedicated to those who are looking for help.
Something like Reddit, but with much better information and advice.
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Have you helped those around you?

Post by CatfatherB »

RumRunner wrote:I think we should have a forum here dedicated to those who are looking for help.
Something like Reddit, but with much better information and advice.
Well, r/kratom has tons of information in the sidebars that can help someone convert from opiates of all sorts to kratom, the do's and do nots, tolerance and other things. This forum however, while helping new folks out, is a must have for "sourcing good kratom" there have been so many people starting kratom in the last few years, my advice would be to go to r/kratom and DO YOUR RESARCH, otherwise we'll be flooded with "I can't poop" kratom doesn't work" posts, plus a couple of moderaters from r/kratom are very helpful with links to newbie questions, we do good to steer them away from the SHILL forums, we know whom they are. :geek:
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Have you helped those around you?

Post by BallzDeep9 »

RumRunner wrote:I think we should have a forum here dedicated to those who are looking for help.
Something like Reddit, but with much better information and advice.
One little problem .... 70,000 people :D

This place has.. maybe a dozen ? who know anything / have experience to give advice? Sure anybody can give BAD advice, lol :lol: . Reddit has good and bad, but with 10 years and 70,000 people it's the Knowledge Base of kratom. I'd like to see Azulcat and those resident experts, post over here... but most of 'em stay on Reddit. Also medical advice can be tricky, nobody here is a doctor really?

Nerds has posted for around 3 days, so there's that :geek: I do think the Science people, and the serious folks, are turned off by endless selling, shilling, and BS "reviews" and figure... that's ALL this place is about?

I agree... MORE discussion of kratom is needed .. Less vendors and sales .. A LOT less of "new vendors" and their buddies doing 1st timer "reviews" :mrgreen:
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Have you helped those around you?

Post by beathappening »

I helped my friends friend get off alcohol+others. Told her about kratom. She bought it from headshops ($100 for 200 capsules) so I hooked her up. Now she's taking 50 grams a day or more from good vendors. I've tried to school her on the ceiling effect and all things kratom. Tried hard. She just treats it like a regular drug (more=better). I still think it's better than being an obnoxious alcoholic, but idk what to do now
User avatar
gumbyke1
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: Have you helped those around you?

Post by gumbyke1 »

I can't wait to read all of the responses on this thread. Best topic ever...
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
User avatar
brave777
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1857
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am

Re: Have you helped those around you?

Post by brave777 »

Hmm i never thought about this, but since this post i can share few stories. I use to work for amazon for 2 years, and that place is hell, pack line, packing heavy items.. anyone is bound to get arthritis or major back or problems. Honestly i told over 20 people or so and when i left i knew there were 7+ everyday convert users. They where happy every morning to work, and i was happy to see them finely smile. One story stood out a lot, there was a guy he was 61 packing heavy items into boxes. He has no choice or homeless, i felt bad for him. He told me how doctors did a surgery in his back soine or something and pinched a nerve, he is in pain everyday but working his ass off, 10 hours shifts. I told him why doctors dont give him pills, he bitchedd how they cut off all opiod or pain medicine off for good. I told him everything he needs to to know, and where to get, oh boy he was one happy camper that something is helping and he has to suffer less now. Now another story, there was a kid maybe 27 years old, he had major anxiety and tried to avoid people and when he walked by he always looked on the floor... Me and him got to talking, told him about kratom, after a week he got himself a girlfriend at job and friendly talking to everyone, very nice guy....

There is many other stories but just wanted to thank kratom for existing and Indonesian people that work hard, just so we can reap the benefits. In my eyes I saw a lot of good that kratom has done. and anyone who ever talks shit about it having heroin wds or fake news, will be called out on the spot. period. i had few people like that and i had to drill them on the unreal brainwashing system. WD are bearable and you can always cut it to jump off. Overall it does way more good then bad that can last half a day to 2-4 days depending how heavy user you are. there is tons of info how to barley feel wds, herbs, vitamins, better food choice, gym, hot baths... which should be everyone goal regardless if they use kratom or not. I think kratom makes people think how to change life for better, thats another plus.
Kratom user since 2014!
RumRunner
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 595
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am

Re: Have you helped those around you?

Post by RumRunner »

BallzDeep9 wrote:
RumRunner wrote:I think we should have a forum here dedicated to those who are looking for help.
Something like Reddit, but with much better information and advice.
One little problem .... 70,000 people :
I get it. But with knowledge comes responsibility.
RumRunner
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 595
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am

Re: Have you helped those around you?

Post by RumRunner »

BallzDeep9 wrote:
RumRunner wrote:I think we should have a forum here dedicated to those who are looking for help.
Something like Reddit, but with much better information and advice.

This place has.. maybe a dozen ? who know anything / have experience to give advice:
Not what I’m suggesting.

More like: I went through what you’re going through, and this is what worked for me
gkannon77
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:50 am

Re: Have you helped those around you?

Post by gkannon77 »

Awesome topic. After my motorcycle wreck n grad school, I had extra and actually offered it for sale on craigslist to make food money (I know not ideal). I basically gave a brief description on its effects, ability to aid wds from opiates and that it was legal.

Some guy contacted me and I met him at this gas station and sold him some. He was addicted to oxys and lost his family. Was a bassist in a (unsuccesfull) band and was drinking and using daily. No job. He told me he every time he tried to get off the oxys he would curl up into a ball and puke and shake. Scared the shit out of me.

I was nervous tbh, I had no idea if it would work for him and I told him as much. He stayed optimistic and bought maybe from me 2-3 times. He called me and told me to meet him at the gas station again one day, so I brought more kratom, planning on just giving it to him this time for free. I remember trying to hand him the bag and he shrugged it off. He pointed to his vehicle (he used to show up in a rust bucket old transam). It was a city of Jacksonville truck. He said he just wanted to say thanks for saving his life. He now had a job with the city, has his family back and is off the oxys and alcohol. He stopped the kratom easily after that.

I was shocked, and really happy for him. After that, I knew this plant was special.

Since then I've given it to my mother, sisters, wife, friends and coworkers, including fellow dietitans/nutritionists, nurses and social workers. All with favorable responses.

Kratom really is something special. Thanks for letting me share, it feels good to tell people about it.
User avatar
KurtisCards
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 468
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: Have you helped those around you?

Post by KurtisCards »

when i went back home to visit family last year, my brother had told me about one of my old high school buddies was all messed up on H and homeless. so i contacted him, mailed him a half kilo of kratom to help him kick, never got any updates from him, asked my brother and he said he is still using :(

it sucks for some dope or pill addicts, they take it thinking its gonna feel like a shot or something, get disappointed they don't get nodded, and then just throw it away like yesterdays jam. :(

also worked with two people that were pill/meth heads, gave them some kratom so they could try an alternative, they took it, said they liked it, and then quit or got fired because they couldn't stop using the dope. i think the best time for someone to try kratom is when they are serious about getting off drugs.
User avatar
brave777
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1857
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am

Re: Have you helped those around you?

Post by brave777 »

KurtisCards wrote:i think the best time for someone to try kratom is when they are serious about getting off drugs..
Its, true, i up front tel them if they serious to quit what ever they using i ll spend my time helping, if its another fix, to let me know now! and i look at there face paused to let them know i am fking serious. I think everyone should do this in there own way, some people not worth the time you give them. But honest hard workers in pain should get all the care they need and all the info about kratom, 1 life saved means a lot to me because i am a responsible natural caring being,. Never give to friends bro or sister if in any form you know its another fix for them, make it very clear what kratom is used for.... be honest, if they open minded, in some cases if its someone close, you control the dose for them that way they dont puke them selfs out. On top of that there is a chance they might even start talking shit because they over taken and had 1 negative result. So much for helping. It always has to be that someone is serious about getting off something. No matter how much you buy and give them, it wil be abused and mixed with other drugs.
Kratom user since 2014!
FartBlaster
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 685
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm

Re: Have you helped those around you?

Post by FartBlaster »

brave777 wrote:
KurtisCards wrote:i think the best time for someone to try kratom is when they are serious about getting off drugs..
Its, true, i up front tel them if they serious to quit what ever they using i ll spend my time helping, if its another fix, to let me know now! and i look at there face paused to let them know i am fking serious. I think everyone should do this in there own way, some people not worth the time you give them. But honest hard workers in pain should get all the care they need and all the info about kratom, 1 life saved means a lot to me because i am a responsible natural caring being,. Never give to friends bro or sister if in any form you know its another fix for them, make it very clear what kratom is used for.... be honest, if they open minded, in some cases if its someone close, you control the dose for them that way they dont puke them selfs out. On top of that there is a chance they might even start talking shit because they over taken and had 1 negative result. So much for helping. It always has to be that someone is serious about getting off something. No matter how much you buy and give them, it wil be abused and mixed with other drugs.
This, I did this with a relative, I controlled her dose as she came off suboxone I gradually lowered it so she didn't notice and she takes the lowest effective dose.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Have you helped those around you?

Post by BallzDeep9 »

gkannon77 wrote:Since then I've given it to my mother, sisters, wife, friends and coworkers, including fellow dietitans/ nutritionists, nurses and social workers. All with favorable responses. Kratom really is something special. Thanks for letting me share, it feels good to tell people about it.
I agree. It's worth sharing.. Everyone should try to pass the word. Help someone out.. We know that it works. I have a couple of close family, who enjoy either daily or fairly regular.

However. As I have posted before, I do have old friends with past opiate addictions.. who laugh at kratom. They can't feel it - ALSO - Unfortunately I have one guy, he's still a friend but - He went crazy on it.. Used a teaspoon (Never weighed his serving as I recommended!) and.. Got into a habit of taking random heaping spoons, all day every day. After a year or so, he had powder all over the house, open bags lying around, trouble with his wife... Had to go Cold Turkey and remove all kratom from his house :shock:

So this 1 friend, got together with another dude whose Son nearly died on heroin. So he's anti- Kratom. Very opinionated. Type of person, who is fairly ignorant but, has a Know-it-all attitude.. Together, they seem to think I'm a bad guy now, because I got them into "hard drugs" ? They sit around smoking weed and drinking beer, of course :roll:
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
beathappening
Banned
Posts: 1643
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm

Re: Have you helped those around you?

Post by beathappening »

BallzDeep9 wrote:Used a teaspoon (Never weighed his serving as I recommended!) and.. Got into a habit of taking random heaping spoons, all day every day.
I totally relate with this. That's what my friend that I turned onto kratom does. She was buying from headshops, so I told her about online vendors because I'm against those places representing kratom as a recreational drug "legal high" on the rack next to spice and bath salts. but it didn't help her save money...her use just skyrocketed. I asked her how much she was taking because she was saying the kratom was knocking her out/making her sick/not working, expecting a weight, and she says "as much as I can fit in the spoon lol". It's probably a regular kitchen tablespoon, which could have ~15 grams in it. All day, every day. And then she complains when a strain doesn't work for her. she gets awful withdrawals. I've tried so many times to admonish her and to use a scale, which she owns, but some people just will not listen. She's determined to abuse it.
¯\ _(ツ)_/¯

I've told other people about it who enjoy it responsibly, and are glad to have found out about it. My parents are strictly anti drug, but when I came out of the kratom closet, they were actually ok with kratom which surprised me.
gkannon77
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:50 am

Re: Have you helped those around you?

Post by gkannon77 »

BallzDeep9 wrote:
However. As I have posted before, I do have old friends with past opiate addictions.. who laugh at kratom. They can't feel it - :shock:
This reminds me of a fact that not many people discuss....
That opiates dont work for some people and kratom does. Me specifically. Opiates are minimally effective, where kratoms efficacy is much better. It's probably why some medicines work for some people and not another. But I find it interesting. And another reason it should be researched and not discredited. Having another tool in the tool box is always a good thing.
Gopherdude
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:01 pm

Re: Have you helped those around you?

Post by Gopherdude »

I just recently moved to hawaii to be closer to my sister and dad. When I got here I was so shocked that my sister was totally hooked on pills and my dad was drinking like a mad man. One day my sister was completely out of her pills and looking rough. So I got my kratom out and gave her some. Now she's off her pills. My dad on the other hand wanted nothing to do with it telling me how he looked it up o. Google and there was nothing good about it. Long story short eventually got him to try and he loved it he hasn't completely quit drinking but I can tell he's doing better.
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Have you helped those around you?

Post by mivanqua »

BallzDeep9 wrote:
RumRunner wrote:I think we should have a forum here dedicated to those who are looking for help.
Something like Reddit, but with much better information and advice.
One little problem .... 70,000 people :D

This place has.. maybe a dozen ? who know anything / have experience to give advice? Sure anybody can give BAD advice, lol :lol: . Reddit has good and bad, but with 10 years and 70,000 people it's the Knowledge Base of kratom. I'd like to see Azulcat and those resident experts, post over here... but most of 'em stay on Reddit. Also medical advice can be tricky, nobody here is a doctor really?

Nerds has posted for around 3 days, so there's that :geek: I do think the Science people, and the serious folks, are turned off by endless selling, shilling, and BS "reviews" and figure... that's ALL this place is about?

I agree... MORE discussion of kratom is needed .. Less vendors and sales .. A LOT less of "new vendors" and their buddies doing 1st timer "reviews" :mrgreen:

I have to.disagree here, Ballz. We ALL know the shills are around here. Its nice when ONE OF US posts a review just to let you know how the kratom is biting. I've been here for a while now and know who to listen to. Don't you?
Reddit is kind of trite these days but I still post there. I'm neither an expert nor a doctor but I have plenty of kratom experience and am happy to help people with questions involving consumption that they may have. One doesn't need a degree for that kind of advice. As far as AzulKat, I love him/her and definitely wish they would come around here as well. There are a LOT of good people here. I was telling mikeEdoessomething that all substances attract a certain kind of person and kratom naturally attracts NICE people (and you should know I'm not talking about myself here. I'm not saying this to pat myself on the back, but instead all of you guys who have been nothing but just plain AWESOME to me and shared/sold me some real goodies.) I love this place and all of you guys. You know who you are out there. Nuff said!
lavender
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 684
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:41 pm

Re: Have you helped those around you?

Post by lavender »

i have my sad story to share ...my youngest sister reach out to me in beginning of september crying and shaking she was very honest with me and told me that she is addicted to oxy for 5 years i was in shock because she always look so healthy and beautiful like she spent couple hours in beauty salon ....never in million years i would think she was addicted to pills...so she asked for help because all my family know that i was addicted to pills for many years after my first back surgery...i pack couple kilos and went to her house ( she live 2,5 hours away from me )i spent 5 days helping her in worst time but she did good and best help was gold borneo from mitra man ...so i went back home we was in touch every single day every couple hours i asked her what to mix and how to deal with mild depression and soreness and she was so posistive and thankful ...about 3 weeks later i gave her surprise visit and ask her for drug test she give to many excuses trying to make me feel guilty like why i dont trust her ....she fail drug test she was taking oxy ...i was very disappointed ,upset ,i start crying because she is so young and she wasting her best years on this devils pills ...i cant make her to stop if she dont want to stop ...am praying that hopefully very soon she realized that she wasting her life....
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Have you helped those around you?

Post by mivanqua »

lavender wrote:i have my sad story to share ...my youngest sister reach out to me in beginning of september crying and shaking she was very honest with me and told me that she is addicted to oxy for 5 years i was in shock because she always look so healthy and beautiful like she spent couple hours in beauty salon ....never in million years i would think she was addicted to pills...so she asked for help because all my family know that i was addicted to pills for many years after my first back surgery...i pack couple kilos and went to her house ( she live 2,5 hours away from me )i spent 5 days helping her in worst time but she did good and best help was gold borneo from mitra man ...so i went back home we was in touch every single day every couple hours i asked her what to mix and how to deal with mild depression and soreness and she was so posistive and thankful ...about 3 weeks later i gave her surprise visit and ask her for drug test she give to many excuses trying to make me feel guilty like why i dont trust her ....she fail drug test she was taking oxy ...i was very disappointed ,upset ,i start crying because she is so young and she wasting her best years on this devils pills ...i cant make her to stop if she dont want to stop ...am praying that hopefully very soon she realized that she wasting her life....

That is terrible. I'm sorry to hear this but you are ABSOLUTELY correct. She isnt going to stop unless she either hits rock bottom or she decides that she WANTS to stop. I know because I was a heroin addict for many years and one day I woke up and just said "FUCK THIS" and called my mom and BEGGED her to move in and clean up, which I did. I lived literally next door to my connection and had to leave to quit. I explained all of this to her and THANK GOD she agreed. So...I moved in and cleaned up. This was before kratom and Suboxone so I did it old school cold Turkey and LOTS of mid-grade pot.
lavender
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 684
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:41 pm

Re: Have you helped those around you?

Post by lavender »

mivanqua wrote:
lavender wrote:i have my sad story to share ...my youngest sister reach out to me in beginning of september crying and shaking she was very honest with me and told me that she is addicted to oxy for 5 years i was in shock because she always look so healthy and beautiful like she spent couple hours in beauty salon ....never in million years i would think she was addicted to pills...so she asked for help because all my family know that i was addicted to pills for many years after my first back surgery...i pack couple kilos and went to her house ( she live 2,5 hours away from me )i spent 5 days helping her in worst time but she did good and best help was gold borneo from mitra man ...so i went back home we was in touch every single day every couple hours i asked her what to mix and how to deal with mild depression and soreness and she was so posistive and thankful ...about 3 weeks later i gave her surprise visit and ask her for drug test she give to many excuses trying to make me feel guilty like why i dont trust her ....she fail drug test she was taking oxy ...i was very disappointed ,upset ,i start crying because she is so young and she wasting her best years on this devils pills ...i cant make her to stop if she dont want to stop ...am praying that hopefully very soon she realized that she wasting her life....

That is terrible. I'm sorry to hear this but you are ABSOLUTELY correct. She isnt going to stop unless she either hits rock bottom or she decides that she WANTS to stop. I know because I was a heroin addict for many years and one day I woke up and just said "FUCK THIS" and called my mom and BEGGED her to move in and clean up, which I did. I lived literally next door to my connection and had to leave to quit. I explained all of this to her and THANK GOD she agreed. So...I moved in and cleaned up. This was before kratom and Suboxone so I did it old school cold Turkey and LOTS of mid-grade pot.
i give you a lot of credit for stoping heroin cold turkey you must be strong person....am glad you have your mom for support ...sometimes i want to drive around pick all people who addicted and keep them with me till they no feel better i know its silly but my heart breaks when i see people who need help
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Have you helped those around you?

Post by mivanqua »

I deserve about as much credit for stopping as i do for starting it in the first place! Haha! It was REALLY scary telling my mom, but I had no choice. Waking up sick EVERY DAY, working sick, not able to sleep at night twitching. But...I came to the conclusion EVENTUALLY that being sick is just as important to the whole heroin experience as being high is. I actually tallied it up and realized I was looking at a 50/50 scenario. NOT good odds. That being said, thank you for the kind words. I don't mean to discount them in any way, I only mean that it was my stupidity that got me into that shit show, I deserved everything that happened to me to get clean. I relapsed here and there mostly due to prescription narcotics. I was prescribed fentanyl patches and had a HELL of a time coming off of those. Relapse. I had a kidney stone and was prescribed percocet. 30 7.5s a week for two months. Relapse. That one was pretty bad and lasted almost a year. Then I found kratom and haven't even thought about narcotics since. A doctor was going to prescribe me hydros a couple of years ago for my leg but I REFUSED them. Can you believe that? ME! I didn't even want to say that but it just flew out of my mouth. "No, I don't want those." The doctor looked perplexed because I'm a disheveled looking person, you know, I look like the textbook "drug-seeker" or whatever. It's literally the last thing he expected out of my mouth. But alas, I've finally GROWN UP! As I type this, there are some...what are they called? The low-tier pain pill that cause seizures if you take too much? I can't remember, but they are in my medicine cabinet for an emergency. Someone else's emergency, that is. Anyway....yeah. thanks. It hasn't been easy and I'm still a drug addict as I will always be, just not a practicing one. ;)

EDIT : Tramadol.
Post Reply