Hirsuta for a quick t break

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
FartBlaster
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 685
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm

Hirsuta for a quick t break

Post by FartBlaster »

I would appreciate any advice on the most effective way you may have used hirsuta to take a quick t break like 5-7 days
RumRunner
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 595
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am

Re: Hirsuta for a quick t break

Post by RumRunner »

When I have t issues I back down to 4 gpd for a couple days, then go 6 gram dose and it hits every time.
Mailman
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun May 05, 2019 1:21 pm

Re: Hirsuta for a quick t break

Post by Mailman »

Really, that's all it took? You just dropped your dose size from 6 grams down to 4 grams for a couple of days, then went back to 6 and you felt way more out of the 6 grams than you had been feeling previously? If that's all you had to do, I may have to try that soon.
fusedflora
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 488
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
Contact:

Re: Hirsuta for a quick t break

Post by fusedflora »

I just use hirsuta or javanica for a weekend straight and my dose drops from 4g to 2g. I do not potentiate either one, however I do use akuamma sometimes with the hirsuta, and kanna with the javanica.
Post Reply