Page 1 of 1
Lipht/Lyft Kratom any good?
Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:06 am
by Exste
Anyone try this brand? my local head shop carries it and online kratom is no longer an option for me unfortunately
Re: Lipht/Lyft Kratom any good?
Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:53 am
by FireK
That was one of my first headshop brands....as u prob know expensive and it was good enough for a newbie but overall its average
Re: Lipht/Lyft Kratom any good?
Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:59 am
by RumRunner
Don’t know about that one, but back in the day I remember “Remarkable Herbs” being a fairly good headshop brand.
Re: Lipht/Lyft Kratom any good?
Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:13 am
by redsapplegoat
You’re always taking a gamble with headshop brands, even between batches of the same brand. You might stumble across some quality but even with supposedly quality brands I’ve never been impressed. For a seasoned kratom user, your money’s better spend online at mostly any of the vendors on this page.
Re: Lipht/Lyft Kratom any good?
Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:24 am
by Lambeezy
Opms and whole herbs are the only headshop brands I had any luck with. And when I first started there was some that came in a little plastic tub that was fire to me at the time I don’t remember the name.
Re: Lipht/Lyft Kratom any good?
Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:44 am
by mivanqua
Lambeezy wrote:Opms and whole herbs are the only headshop brands I had any luck with. And when I first started there was some that came in a little plastic tub that was fire to me at the time I don’t remember the name.
Either Choice or Krave. Both 5-6 out of 10 having had ACTUAL kratom from a vendor. Worked fine to get me off of drugs though, but equally as expensive.
Re: Lipht/Lyft Kratom any good?
Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:32 pm
by trigger
Exste wrote:Anyone try this brand? my local head shop carries it and online kratom is no longer an option for me unfortunately
Why is online no longer an option? Payment probs or no good place to ship to? Maybe the forum can help you out somehow. Head shop stuff is sketch.
Re: Lipht/Lyft Kratom any good?
Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:21 pm
by Exste
trigger wrote:Exste wrote:Anyone try this brand? my local head shop carries it and online kratom is no longer an option for me unfortunately
Why is online no longer an option? Payment probs or no good place to ship to? Maybe the forum can help you out somehow. Head shop stuff is sketch.
Don't trust my packages atm. Only temporarily until I get a P.O box
I picked up the remarkable herbs brand early.. $25 for 3 oz which is a huge rip off but actually seems fairly potent
Re: Lipht/Lyft Kratom any good?
Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:07 am
by FartBlaster
I love lyft kratom out of the bag into my cup it's pretty good.
But buying kratom at a headshop is kinda like buying soda at Disneyland, it's available and convenient but it's watered down and cost ten times what it does most anywhere else.
Re: Lipht/Lyft Kratom any good?
Posted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:14 pm
by Kirkland
CBD Kratom is incredibly expensive but has pretty good leaf and a wide variety of “strains”. Of course the prices are absurd, literally $1 per gram.
Re: Lipht/Lyft Kratom any good?
Posted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:39 pm
by IndelibleDotInk
Headshops here range from $1/g to $25/3oz. Nothing special, but it's real kratom.