Question about Switching Vendors

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
unsocialworker
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 103
Joined: Wed May 22, 2019 10:55 am

Question about Switching Vendors

Post by unsocialworker »

If you've been buying from the same vendor for a while, does it take anyone else time to acclimate to the kratom once you switch to a new vendor?
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Question about Switching Vendors

Post by mivanqua »

One of the leafs MANY mysteries!
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Question about Switching Vendors

Post by Oletimer »

I've seen where others have to give it a couple of tries before acclimating to totally different profile of leaf, If I don't feel anything on 1st or 2nd try,,I move along,,it might work months later,, :?
FartBlaster
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 685
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm

Re: Question about Switching Vendors

Post by FartBlaster »

For me good leaf hits the first dose no matter what vendor, if it's good it will work for me from the start. I've heard people say some leaf takes a few burns to hit but that's never been my experience.
Post Reply