Page 1 of 1

Question about Switching Vendors

Posted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:23 am
by unsocialworker
If you've been buying from the same vendor for a while, does it take anyone else time to acclimate to the kratom once you switch to a new vendor?

Re: Question about Switching Vendors

Posted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:36 pm
by mivanqua
One of the leafs MANY mysteries!

Re: Question about Switching Vendors

Posted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:01 pm
by Oletimer
I've seen where others have to give it a couple of tries before acclimating to totally different profile of leaf, If I don't feel anything on 1st or 2nd try,,I move along,,it might work months later,, :?

Re: Question about Switching Vendors

Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:34 am
by FartBlaster
For me good leaf hits the first dose no matter what vendor, if it's good it will work for me from the start. I've heard people say some leaf takes a few burns to hit but that's never been my experience.