Page 1 of 1

1st Lizas Purchase

Posted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:47 pm
by gkannon77
Long time daily kratom appreciater, over 10 yrs since a motorcycle accident in grad school, back in 2008.
I stocked up before the 2016/17 scare and although still have plenty, wanted to educate myself on the new but trustworthy vendors in the market now. So...

Been lurking here and reading reviews etc...
Narrowed it down to a few including Bunny, STH, Mitra.

Decided on Lizas for a first go. May even make another purchase today if STH ever gets around to approving me! (Lol).

2 questions

1. Made a purchase the "old method" but didn't follow how to complete it. Ideally want to [Removed - do not discuss payment methods. Please read the rules before posting again.]

2. Anyone with personal experience with these 5, especially if you've tried them recently? I tried to aggregate the various reviews and pick ones that seemed to be the most popular

Bought: Gold MD, Happy Go Lucky, Super Red, Slippery Rock, Green Aceh2

Thanks in advance!

Re: 1st Lizas Purchase

Posted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:55 pm
by beathappening
That is the correct email.

Re: 1st Lizas Purchase

Posted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:04 pm
by BallzDeep9
gkannon77 wrote:Decided on Lizas for a first go. May even make another purchase today if STH ever gets around to approving me! (Lol).

Bought: Gold MD, Happy Go Lucky, Super Red, Slippery Rock, Green Aceh2
Good choices there.. For vendors anyway! I've had a couple of those from Liza's but not recently...

A while back we did a count, and Liza's had 130 diff "strains" iirc .. of course many vendors use the same Indo suppliers. 8-)

I do wish Liza's would list a Batch Date, with that huge variety of stock.. Fair question :geek:

Re: 1st Lizas Purchase

Posted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:38 am
by Oletimer
Batch dates on website would be nice,,you don't know until you get your order,,the dates on the bag,,,I assune the date refers to batch # She has quite a selection, and usually has plenty in stock,,but I haven't ordered for while,,,,happy go lucky was always good choice! Never tried the others.I used lizas for a long time ,so I'm stocked up