OLD STASH GEMS 2016 & UNDER
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
OLD STASH GEMS 2016 & UNDER
I just tried GREEN BORNEO from kratom-buy. us back in the days when the ban scare was happened for sept 31 2016. And it is very nice clean green burn, I somehow think that before sept 31 2016 kratom feel was more clean feel. Today its more of a calm chill relaxing for reds and greens do pack plenty of energy but I dont get that clean feel stand out. Its just different in general, not in a bad way, this year there was some decent fire gems.
I am just curious to know any of you guys have any favorite kratom stash before pre ban scare on sept 31 2016? Any favorites that stand out till this day? I made this post just just so any of us can brag about whats left of good old days. Any that you still enjoy or any that you dont have anymore and miss it? Like many i started out at drugs-forum.com to find alternatives after one night i thought i was going to die from chain smoking Newport and plenty of energy drinks. When i decided to find alternatives i read on all the stuff people be using and my goal was to find something healthier. Then from drug-forum i advanced to reddit, when they started having list of websites. I still remember Ballz was big part of this. One of the sites i bought kratom from was kratom-buy . us. I still dont smoke or drink alcohol. Once or twice a month at friends house drinking alcohol don't count for me.
Any one have any stories to share? Any old gems that you enjoy or miss?
I am just curious to know any of you guys have any favorite kratom stash before pre ban scare on sept 31 2016? Any favorites that stand out till this day? I made this post just just so any of us can brag about whats left of good old days. Any that you still enjoy or any that you dont have anymore and miss it? Like many i started out at drugs-forum.com to find alternatives after one night i thought i was going to die from chain smoking Newport and plenty of energy drinks. When i decided to find alternatives i read on all the stuff people be using and my goal was to find something healthier. Then from drug-forum i advanced to reddit, when they started having list of websites. I still remember Ballz was big part of this. One of the sites i bought kratom from was kratom-buy . us. I still dont smoke or drink alcohol. Once or twice a month at friends house drinking alcohol don't count for me.
Any one have any stories to share? Any old gems that you enjoy or miss?
Kratom user since 2014!
-
Celtics1899
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 256
- Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:41 pm
Re: OLD STASH GEMS 2016 & UNDER
I agree I think their was a lot of nice, clean feeling kratom prior to the band scare. I had alot of excellent leaf from motark, canopy, and precious mitre during that time. The motark white vein and yellow vein were straight fire. Still to this day 2 of the best, most clean and euphoric strains I've had.
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: OLD STASH GEMS 2016 & UNDER
I really miss the pre-ban scare HS green Bali. I found a few grams last night looking through my boxes and I decided to save it.for a first dose one day to see FOR MYSELF if the whole "before the ban scare, leaf was better" thing is really true. I REMEMBER how.much I used to love that and I remember saving one dose having found it. I just wonder how much more i have squirreled away in some far out of the way place....
-
Celestial-Oceanic
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 110
- Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:21 am
Re: OLD STASH GEMS 2016 & UNDER
HB&M Green Pucuk, Red Pucuk, and White Cambodian are three ultra potent "pre ban" leaf that I still have a bit of. Leo had a fire sale on kilos, and my bank account suffered.
I had a bit of vintage DG MD-R, my fave leaf of all time. Truly perfect kratom. The K-Red-1 (ultra) and k-Red-2 (Borneo) were also most fire.
I had a bit of vintage DG MD-R, my fave leaf of all time. Truly perfect kratom. The K-Red-1 (ultra) and k-Red-2 (Borneo) were also most fire.
-
MikeEdoessomething
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1013
- Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:57 pm
Re: OLD STASH GEMS 2016 & UNDER
The first batch of Socal Green Zareena from Summer 2016 (I think) was one of my all time favorites. I remember the owner on reddit or somewhere saying the strain was named after the farmer's wife. That was one of those legendary Socal strains they get sometimes (at least for me). I still have about 50 grams of that bag left and use it as a treat. I did also order from buy-kratom.com during the ban scare and got a great red borneo at the time.
My first order for Kratom ever came from Kwik Kratom or however they spell their name, for Red Maeng Da. Still to this day its in my top 3 of Red Maeng Da's of all time. I to could be because it was my first experience, but I stocked up on it before the ban scare and every time my mother or myself used it over the years it gave us both better then normal burns. And this was a rustid red colored Red Maeng Da. Long legs and just great pain relief. Still have a bit in jar on the counter top left that is used very sparingly. I tried Kwik Kratom last year out of curiosity and they were not very good!!
I started buying kratom in May 2016 so I missed the gems of before that time, but since have sampled some, and yeah everything I've tried before 2016 have been incredible for the most part. 2016 was a good year and so I'm happy I at least stocked up during the ban scare
My first order for Kratom ever came from Kwik Kratom or however they spell their name, for Red Maeng Da. Still to this day its in my top 3 of Red Maeng Da's of all time. I to could be because it was my first experience, but I stocked up on it before the ban scare and every time my mother or myself used it over the years it gave us both better then normal burns. And this was a rustid red colored Red Maeng Da. Long legs and just great pain relief. Still have a bit in jar on the counter top left that is used very sparingly. I tried Kwik Kratom last year out of curiosity and they were not very good!!
I started buying kratom in May 2016 so I missed the gems of before that time, but since have sampled some, and yeah everything I've tried before 2016 have been incredible for the most part. 2016 was a good year and so I'm happy I at least stocked up during the ban scare
-
daxodactyl
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:24 am
Re: OLD STASH GEMS 2016 & UNDER
I still have a decent sized bag of Red Thai crushed leaf from MMMSpeciosa that I ordered just before the ban scare in 2016. It was my first kratom purchase and it is still some of the most potent leaf in my collection.
-
Krathomas89
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:07 am
Re: OLD STASH GEMS 2016 & UNDER
brave777 wrote:I just tried GREEN BORNEO from kratom-buy. us back in the days when the ban scare was happened for sept 31 2016. And it is very nice clean green burn, I somehow think that before sept 31 2016 kratom feel was more clean feel. Today its more of a calm chill relaxing for reds and greens do pack plenty of energy but I dont get that clean feel stand out. Its just different in general, not in a bad way, this year there was some decent fire gems.
I am just curious to know any of you guys have any favorite kratom stash before pre ban scare on sept 31 2016? Any favorites that stand out till this day? I made this post just just so any of us can brag about whats left of good old days. Any that you still enjoy or any that you dont have anymore and miss it? Like many i started out at drugs-forum.com to find alternatives after one night i thought i was going to die from chain smoking Newport and plenty of energy drinks. When i decided to find alternatives i read on all the stuff people be using and my goal was to find something healthier. Then from drug-forum i advanced to reddit, when they started having list of websites. I still remember Ballz was big part of this. One of the sites i bought kratom from was kratom-buy . us. I still dont smoke or drink alcohol. Once or twice a month at friends house drinking alcohol don't count for me.
Any one have any stories to share? Any old gems that you enjoy or miss?
Yea I still have decent stash of buy-Kratom.us . Every once in a whole I dip into the red horn . Or a rare super green that had for limited time. I’ve really yet to find other kratom that produce similar “always a hit”/ clean feel.