Page 1 of 1
I need help with a smiley order!!
Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:22 pm
by creekdog
Hi guys, so I ordered from smiley twice over the summer and was pretty happy, especially with the Red Bali and I believe Super green #3. I have never a red before that was both green in color and actually worked for me. But I am a little overwhelmed with all the strains they have right now. If you could only order one strain from them right now what would you recommend? I prefer greens but I like reds if they aren’t like a bent. Have a good weekend everyone!
Re: I need help with a smiley order!!
Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:26 pm
by ScottyK
I've struggled to find "the" Red from him also. The Red Bali was good and the Red Smile was decent but not like a green. I stick with the greens. They're excellent!
Have you tried the Yellow Vietnam? You might like that one.
1. PMD
2. SG3
Re: I need help with a smiley order!!
Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:00 pm
by JerseyBoy
Smileys PMD is one of my favorite strains ever because it is always top notch, I havent had the new batch but Im quite sure it's as good as always.
Re: I need help with a smiley order!!
Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:11 pm
by crystalcactus
I second the yellow Vietnam recommendation. I just got that, the super green malay, pmd, and my favorite of the four dark bent. First time trying that dark bent and It was nice. Super relaxing with a great mood boost. It was like I was excited to be relaxed, been looking for a before bed strain for a long time. All four are solid, been a while since I've gone 4/4....well it had until a couple recent sosa orders. Their reds really hit the spot
Re: I need help with a smiley order!!
Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:05 pm
by BallzDeep9
Nobody has mentioned the
Smile blends?

That's his
signature product line now!!
I was impressed with my recent batch of Secret Smile, supposedly a blend of greens and golds.. Like most vendors his sources are "secret" lol, but Smiley has been a collector and connoisseur for a looong long time - I'd be confident ordering which ever Smile product, depending on if you prefer white/ greens go with White Smile, or Green Smile. There are legit reviews for all of these.

Re: I need help with a smiley order!!
Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:10 pm
by javagurl62
BallzDeep9 wrote:Nobody has mentioned the
Smile blends?

That's his
signature product line now!!
I was impressed with my recent batch of Secret Smile, supposedly a blend of greens and golds.. Like most vendors his sources are "secret" lol, but Smiley has been a collector and connoisseur for a looong long time - I'd be confident ordering which ever Smile product, depending on if you prefer white/ greens go with White Smile, or Green Smile. There are legit reviews for all of these.

I agree with this!

After getting and liking the White Smile, I ordered Super Smile and Red Smile along with Super Royal Bent (suggested by others for pain) and Swirl. I'm not done putting my totaly seal of approval on the Red Smile and Super Royal Bent due to the tendency to be slower because, well reds

I'll be trying one of these or blending them tonight.
Re: I need help with a smiley order!!
Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:05 am
by LisaK
Yes to the Yellow Vietnam!
Re: I need help with a smiley order!!
Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:13 pm
by ScottyK
He just sent me a sample of his newest SG Malay.
It's been like 8 months since I ordered that.
It's as good as ever!