Benni Botanicals
-
Kratonight
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:37 pm
Benni Botanicals
edit: resolved
Last edited by Kratonight on Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Benni Botanicals
Message him here. He's a cool guy in my experience. I don't know how often he drops by, but I know he's a member here.
-
FireK
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 833
- Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am
Re: Benni Botanicals
You should have at least gotten confirmation # in my experience that is emailed within hours and tracking soon after
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Benni Botanicals
I ordered from Benni last night and got confirmation for the order last night, Benni's pretty quick about it, send him an email.
-
Kratonight
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:37 pm
Re: Benni Botanicals
edit: resolved
Last edited by Kratonight on Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- ScottyK
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 175
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:53 am
- Location: Wilmington, N.C.
Re: Benni Botanicals
I also ordered at 1:30pm yesterday and he had it shipped by 5pm.
At first I didn't receive the email I needed but he fixed it. It might have been a username issue on my end.
That's as good as it gets. There must be an issue with your order.
At first I didn't receive the email I needed but he fixed it. It might have been a username issue on my end.
That's as good as it gets. There must be an issue with your order.
-
Kratonight
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:37 pm
Re: Benni Botanicals
Good news it must have just been an error, he apologized multiple times and said he is throwing in some extra goodies. He seems like great guy, I cant wait to try it!!
