Page 1 of 1
Benni Botanicals
Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:46 pm
by Kratonight
edit: resolved
Re: Benni Botanicals
Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:17 pm
by mivanqua
Message him here. He's a cool guy in my experience. I don't know how often he drops by, but I know he's a member here.
Re: Benni Botanicals
Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:19 am
by FireK
You should have at least gotten confirmation # in my experience that is emailed within hours and tracking soon after
Re: Benni Botanicals
Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:56 am
by CatfatherB
I ordered from Benni last night and got confirmation for the order last night, Benni's pretty quick about it, send him an email.
Re: Benni Botanicals
Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:05 am
by Kratonight
edit: resolved
Re: Benni Botanicals
Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:09 am
by ScottyK
I also ordered at 1:30pm yesterday and he had it shipped by 5pm.
At first I didn't receive the email I needed but he fixed it. It might have been a username issue on my end.
That's as good as it gets. There must be an issue with your order.
Re: Benni Botanicals
Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:33 pm
by Kratonight
Good news it must have just been an error, he apologized multiple times and said he is throwing in some extra goodies. He seems like great guy, I cant wait to try it!!
