Page 1 of 1

*Garuda Halloween Giveaway Contest - Results & Winners*

Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:23 pm
by e_poison
The Halloween wild green kratom giveaway contest sponsored by Garuda Kratom has come to a close, and the winning number has been drawn. We'd like to thank Garuda once again for their amazing generosity - this is the third contest they've run at the DoubleM!

Make sure you check out Garuda's current special offer that includes 5% OFF any order with a special DoubleM coupon.

-----

The winning number drawn was 573.

* Grand prize winner of a kilo of wild green: Kratomandmath

* Second place winner of 500g of wild green: Seacookie

* Third place winner of 250g of wild green: Quercus

-----

Congratulations to the winners! You have been notified via PM.

This concludes our 7th DoubleM giveaway contest. We are working with vendors to organize even more contests, so even if you didn't win this time, you'll have plenty of chances in the future. Thanks for being a part of the DoubleM!

Re: *Garuda Halloween Giveaway Contest - Results & Winners*

Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:22 pm
by herbalhippie
Congratulations winners!!

And thank you for your generosity, Garuda!

Re: *Garuda Halloween Giveaway Contest - Results & Winners*

Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:06 am
by mivanqua
573? Not very far from 666! Haha!

Re: *Garuda Halloween Giveaway Contest - Results & Winners*

Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:26 am
by Seacookie
Woooopppiieee! I needed some more Green for my stash. I can finally say I won an online numbers guessing game. Thanks Garuda!

Re: *Garuda Halloween Giveaway Contest - Results & Winners*

Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:21 am
by CatfatherB
Congratulations guys!! Thanks to Garuda and E. Poison for the giveaways!! ;)

Re: *Garuda Halloween Giveaway Contest - Results & Winners*

Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:32 am
by kratomandmath
First time winning an actual contest giveaway :D . Congrats to the others! Thank you Garuda and E Poison for the giveaway!

Re: *Garuda Halloween Giveaway Contest - Results & Winners*

Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:20 pm
by Payshince
Thank you so much Garuda and E_P!

Congratulations to the winners

I was soo close! HA no I wasnt :cry:

Happy Burning peeps! :!: ;) :D

Re: *Garuda Halloween Giveaway Contest - Results & Winners*

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:29 pm
by Quercus
I can not believe I won something at last! Thank you Garuda for your generosity and e_poison for hosting this contest! :D