Anyone had kratom shipped to the UK?
-
Steam__Engenius
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:27 am
Anyone had kratom shipped to the UK?
I've been looking at some of the vendors on here and they're all great price and review wise. But the ones I've been in contact with won't do UK shipping. Has anyone got any experience with getting kratom delivered to England?
Thanks!
Thanks!
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: Anyone had kratom shipped to the UK?
Isn't Kratom banned in the UK?!
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Anyone had kratom shipped to the UK?
Nobody will ship it to the UK because it's legal to buy or sell in the UK. I believe you can have it if you've managed to get it somehow but buying or selling is strictly illegal.
Sorry going to have to lock your post.
Sorry going to have to lock your post.