Airtight Storage???

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
aqtgirly4u
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 128
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:25 pm
Location: Kansas City Metro

Airtight Storage???

Post by aqtgirly4u »

As my stash grows I find myself in need of a better way to keep my Kratom over the long term!

Up to now I have been using some decent storage bins with pretty good sealing tops I got at Costco. I leave everything in the original vendor ziplock bags then double bag again into off the shelf ziplock bags from the supermarket.

Can you all suggest some ways to extend the life of my Kratom that won't cost me a fortune? Have you found any airtight containers that work well? Affordable vaccum seal systems, etc.?

Thanks in advance for any advice!
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Airtight Storage???

Post by mivanqua »

What do you need airtight storage for? Its fine as long as it stays DRY. I mean, maybe LONG term, like 10 years airtight is in order, but generally speaking keep it in the bags it came in and you're good to go.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Airtight Storage???

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Iris Weathertight Storage Boxes - use the Search Bar here ^ "Weathertight"

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=923&p=5866&hilit=weathertight#p5866

On Amazon I just bought another one, 19 quart, cost around $15 :P
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
fusedflora
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 488
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
Contact:

Re: Airtight Storage???

Post by fusedflora »

I use UV protected ziplock bags in a pelican case I got from offer up for cheap.
Last edited by fusedflora on Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lifebreath
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:17 pm

Re: Airtight Storage???

Post by lifebreath »

I'll double bag or transfer to air tight jars and then in an insulated cooler for long term storage
aqtgirly4u
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 128
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:25 pm
Location: Kansas City Metro

Re: Airtight Storage???

Post by aqtgirly4u »

BallzDeep9 wrote:Iris Weathertight Storage Boxes - use the Search Bar here ^ "Weathertight"

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=923&p=5866&hilit=weathertight#p5866

On Amazon I just bought another one, 19 quart, cost around $15 :P

Ballz:

This was what I was looking at/leaning towards! Thanks for chiming in with feedback on this!
Saramoon8868
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:59 am

Re: Airtight Storage???

Post by Saramoon8868 »

Aqgirly...you better keep it fresh for me! :lol:
aqtgirly4u
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 128
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:25 pm
Location: Kansas City Metro

Re: Airtight Storage???

Post by aqtgirly4u »

Saramoon8868:

Always! You keep mine fresh!
Post Reply