Page 1 of 1

Airtight Storage???

Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:36 pm
by aqtgirly4u
As my stash grows I find myself in need of a better way to keep my Kratom over the long term!

Up to now I have been using some decent storage bins with pretty good sealing tops I got at Costco. I leave everything in the original vendor ziplock bags then double bag again into off the shelf ziplock bags from the supermarket.

Can you all suggest some ways to extend the life of my Kratom that won't cost me a fortune? Have you found any airtight containers that work well? Affordable vaccum seal systems, etc.?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Re: Airtight Storage???

Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:30 pm
by mivanqua
What do you need airtight storage for? Its fine as long as it stays DRY. I mean, maybe LONG term, like 10 years airtight is in order, but generally speaking keep it in the bags it came in and you're good to go.

Re: Airtight Storage???

Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:16 pm
by BallzDeep9
Iris Weathertight Storage Boxes - use the Search Bar here ^ "Weathertight"

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=923&p=5866&hilit=weathertight#p5866

On Amazon I just bought another one, 19 quart, cost around $15 :P

Re: Airtight Storage???

Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:38 pm
by fusedflora
I use UV protected ziplock bags in a pelican case I got from offer up for cheap.

Re: Airtight Storage???

Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:08 pm
by lifebreath
I'll double bag or transfer to air tight jars and then in an insulated cooler for long term storage

Re: Airtight Storage???

Posted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:44 pm
by aqtgirly4u
BallzDeep9 wrote:Iris Weathertight Storage Boxes - use the Search Bar here ^ "Weathertight"

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=923&p=5866&hilit=weathertight#p5866

On Amazon I just bought another one, 19 quart, cost around $15 :P

Ballz:

This was what I was looking at/leaning towards! Thanks for chiming in with feedback on this!

Re: Airtight Storage???

Posted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:39 pm
by Saramoon8868
Aqgirly...you better keep it fresh for me! :lol:

Re: Airtight Storage???

Posted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:56 pm
by aqtgirly4u
Saramoon8868:

Always! You keep mine fresh!