Botanical Bunny Lot 17

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
nerdy ninja
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 145
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:12 pm

Botanical Bunny Lot 17

Post by nerdy ninja »

anyone tried the lot 17 strains Botanical Bunny has right now?
Every1jockzjay
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:59 pm

Re: Botanical Bunny Lot 17

Post by Every1jockzjay »

Mentioned in a diff post, just tried green Kali and MD... maybe an off day for me or just bc it’s new but they were both veryyyy nice to me... THe md was euphoric which I don’t get a lot, and the Kali was a super smooth mood lift... I’m on 2 hrs sleep so it’s hard to judge but initial reaction was a solid A!
FibonCarbor
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:31 pm

Re: Botanical Bunny Lot 17

Post by FibonCarbor »

I tried the green kali. It was good but can't really say how the effects were completely until I try again since it was later in the day. I also have the green JK 12 and the RMD JK Lot 12. I have yet to try either because I am looking for a slow strain right now. Usually anything with MD in the name is fast for me so I'm curious if anyone has tried the RMD JK 12 and knows if it's fast or slow.
Flysonsyd
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:20 am

Re: Botanical Bunny Lot 17

Post by Flysonsyd »

Rmdjk 12 from September ish is midspec leaning a bit slow for me. Sosa mid spec reds are right down the middlw for me the rmdjk12 was slower but not sleepy enoigh to get me in nap mode..
Post Reply