Page 1 of 1
Botanical Bunny Lot 17
Posted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:27 am
by nerdy ninja
anyone tried the lot 17 strains Botanical Bunny has right now?
Re: Botanical Bunny Lot 17
Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:50 pm
by Every1jockzjay
Mentioned in a diff post, just tried green Kali and MD... maybe an off day for me or just bc it’s new but they were both veryyyy nice to me... THe md was euphoric which I don’t get a lot, and the Kali was a super smooth mood lift... I’m on 2 hrs sleep so it’s hard to judge but initial reaction was a solid A!
Re: Botanical Bunny Lot 17
Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:23 pm
by FibonCarbor
I tried the green kali. It was good but can't really say how the effects were completely until I try again since it was later in the day. I also have the green JK 12 and the RMD JK Lot 12. I have yet to try either because I am looking for a slow strain right now. Usually anything with MD in the name is fast for me so I'm curious if anyone has tried the RMD JK 12 and knows if it's fast or slow.
Re: Botanical Bunny Lot 17
Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:52 am
by Flysonsyd
Rmdjk 12 from September ish is midspec leaning a bit slow for me. Sosa mid spec reds are right down the middlw for me the rmdjk12 was slower but not sleepy enoigh to get me in nap mode..