Page 1 of 1
Anybody try PA Botanicals?
Posted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:15 pm
by Tweed Hat
I don't live far from them. I'd like to try some of their tinctures and concentrate. Nice prices. Are they good? Are they reputable safe and secure enough to trust with bank numbers?
Thank you...
Re: Anybody try PA Botanicals?
Posted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:06 pm
by BallzDeep9
PA Botanicals is a long time 4+ years ? online vendor, with some shady history in the past. They got booted off the Reddit Vendor List, long ago because of major problems - Not shipping, bunk leaf, No Reply to customers, money, et cetera ..
Vendor
Questions from > 2 years ago can be found on a Reddit Search:
PA Botanicals < Click that Link, and Read many dozens of complaints. It's been awhile, but iirc the Vendor finally admitted there was an "emergency" or some excuse as to, why he disappeared or whatever.
Now, IS it fair to bring up old problems? He's got many, many customers obviously.. He's got some good kratom. And some interesting extracts, and products.. We all know, vendors CAN get a bad batch. Over the past 2 years - We now have 100's of NEW vendors with no history.. period! No problems. And, also No experience. So... IF you try PA Botanicals?
Please give us a review! 
. I do like vendors with experience. He never got back on the
Vendor List however

Re: Anybody try PA Botanicals?
Posted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:45 am
by Wolfmutt
I tried them once. Pretty sure less than a year ago. Wasn't impressed.
Re: Anybody try PA Botanicals?
Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:36 pm
by WhiteAngelica
I found them overrated.
Re: Anybody try PA Botanicals?
Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:39 pm
by herbalhippie
Not a review, moving to General Discussion.
Re: Anybody try PA Botanicals?
Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:30 pm
by Levsauce
I have tried their capsules in the past. All orders were positive experiences.