Page 1 of 1
kratom extract?
Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:08 pm
by IndelibleDotInk
not a lot of vendors are selling extract, why? can you recommend any vendors?
for those of you who use / have used it, what dosage, method of admin, and effects?
it seems like people are using 3g or more as a regular dose of kratom, does this stuff just kick your butt and put you to sleep?
Re: kratom extract?
Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:08 pm
by Celestial-Oceanic
I use it from time to time. As a rule, I cut my dose of leaf ~half and throw in 0.75-1g extract.
Caleb's concentrates and Magnum Opus are the two top extract guys. MO only makes Pure Alks, which is the strongest available and needs mg scales. Caleb's sells three types of extract, I prefer his CO2 Supercritical.
It can definitely wreck your tolerance if you're not disciplined. You have been warned.
Re: kratom extract?
Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:51 pm
by Ezriderx2x
Yes extract works well and yes it completely wrecks tolerance if you can't use it properly. Been there...I like it, so it's hard for me to not use it when I have it. Lesson learned, I rarely use it anymore.
However, my top 2 are:
Magnum Opus 20% or 30% ultra enhanced MD (pure alks didn't hit the spot as well as these did)
Carolina Kratom Gold 45 -. Beautiful stuff...strong, potent, relaxing
Honorable mention to Caleb's - solid extract, but preferred the other 2
Re: kratom extract?
Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:36 am
by IndelibleDotInk
Mahalo for the replies.
Re: kratom extract?
Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:24 pm
by Levsauce
How are Otie's extract?
Re: kratom extract?
Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:25 pm
by fusedflora
IndelibleDotInk wrote:not a lot of vendors are selling extract, why? can you recommend any vendors?
for those of you who use / have used it, what dosage, method of admin, and effects?
it seems like people are using 3g or more as a regular dose of kratom, does this stuff just kick your butt and put you to sleep?
Vendors don't typically carry it, as it messes with tolerance so much that people stop taking anything all together, most vendors won't sell because of that reason. Tolerance destroyer of worlds for sure.... Opus is a good vendor for it IMHO though.
It's just like kratom and takes on the effects of the parent batch in my experience, sometimes energetic and focusing, sometimes couch melting laziness, it just depends on who makes it and the process they use really.
Re: kratom extract?
Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:08 pm
by Gopherdude
I just tried Caleb's concentrates co2 Super critical and it was awesome still want to try his pure alk. Though it's the best I hear
Re: kratom extract?
Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:12 pm
by Gopherdude
Do you live in Hawaii? I'm on Maui
Re: kratom extract?
Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:42 pm
by IndelibleDotInk
From Honolulu, now live in Kaneohe, Oahu.
Seems like tons of people love Maui, Maui Built brand is everywhere.
I love Krispy Kremes, lived off of them when I was in NYC. It's about time Oahu got some, years later.
I guess I'll be passing on the extract, too potent for what I am looking for.