Freezing Red Bubble some questions
-
BlueRedOcean
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:04 pm
Freezing Red Bubble some questions
I had some questions to ask about making the red bubble by freezing kratom.
For 6-7 grams of Kratom how much water would I have to fill up in a cup?
Do I pour boiling water, warm water, room temperature water?
Can I squeeze a lemon into the mix?
Should I only use one strain or can I mix 2 together?
For 6-7 grams of Kratom how much water would I have to fill up in a cup?
Do I pour boiling water, warm water, room temperature water?
Can I squeeze a lemon into the mix?
Should I only use one strain or can I mix 2 together?
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Freezing Red Bubble some questions
There's A Search Bar on the Right ^
Remember that old song by Creedence Clearwater Revival: There's a bathroom on the right?
Short Version: Weigh your 7 grams, and put into a coffee cup. Boil some water, and pour about 8 ounces (1 cup) of that boiling hot water, into coffee cup - Stir well, adding your Acid of choice... allow to steep and cool. Then freeze. That's about IT! There are many variations.. some people don't care about boiling. Some people use only 4 ounces water. Some people use ACV or powder Citric Acid. On and On....
I used the Search Bar on "Freeze Red Bubble" and found like 5 different Threads on the "Red Bubble" Topic!! LINK - search.php?keywords=freeze+red+bubble
Scroll down, to find the original Tutorial - 2 Pages of discussion. Really that Topic has LOTs more info!! Here's a LINK - viewtopic.php?f=7&t=442 -
There's also dozens of Red Bubble threads on Reddit over the past 3 years. Also a Red Bubble group on Facebook!
Remember that old song by Creedence Clearwater Revival: There's a bathroom on the right?
Short Version: Weigh your 7 grams, and put into a coffee cup. Boil some water, and pour about 8 ounces (1 cup) of that boiling hot water, into coffee cup - Stir well, adding your Acid of choice... allow to steep and cool. Then freeze. That's about IT! There are many variations.. some people don't care about boiling. Some people use only 4 ounces water. Some people use ACV or powder Citric Acid. On and On....
I used the Search Bar on "Freeze Red Bubble" and found like 5 different Threads on the "Red Bubble" Topic!! LINK - search.php?keywords=freeze+red+bubble
Scroll down, to find the original Tutorial - 2 Pages of discussion. Really that Topic has LOTs more info!! Here's a LINK - viewtopic.php?f=7&t=442 -
There's also dozens of Red Bubble threads on Reddit over the past 3 years. Also a Red Bubble group on Facebook!
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
fusedflora
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 488
- Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
- Contact:
Re: Freezing Red Bubble some questions
Enough water to fill over the kratom and about double over it.BlueRedOcean wrote:I had some questions to ask about making the red bubble by freezing kratom.
For 6-7 grams of Kratom how much water would I have to fill up in a cup?
Do I pour boiling water, warm water, room temperature water?
Can I squeeze a lemon into the mix?
Should I only use one strain or can I mix 2 together?
Simmering water, 180-200 degrees is ideal.
Lime juice works better, as it's a bit more acidic, but lemon works.
you can mix them, effects afterwards will mirror parent strain effects.
Feel free to email me.
-
BlueRedOcean
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:04 pm
Re: Freezing Red Bubble some questions
I ended up trying it after making the post, I used boiling water, a little less water than half a cup, 2 strains mixed, and half lemon squeezed. I ended up getting a nice red bubble in the middle about 1 inch high after a few hours in the freezer. It was a beautifull red color and the rest of the ice had a darker color, like emerald red green.fusedflora wrote:Enough water to fill over the kratom and about double over it.BlueRedOcean wrote:I had some questions to ask about making the red bubble by freezing kratom.
For 6-7 grams of Kratom how much water would I have to fill up in a cup?
Do I pour boiling water, warm water, room temperature water?
Can I squeeze a lemon into the mix?
Should I only use one strain or can I mix 2 together?
Simmering water, 180-200 degrees is ideal.
Lime juice works better, as it's a bit more acidic, but lemon works.
you can mix them, effects afterwards will mirror parent strain effects.
Feel free to email me.
I will use less water next time like you said because it took a bit of time to thaw it with boiling water. I noticed the onset was faster and stronger.
-
fusedflora
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 488
- Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
- Contact:
Re: Freezing Red Bubble some questions
BlueRedOcean wrote:
I ended up trying it after making the post, I used boiling water, a little less water than half a cup, 2 strains mixed, and half lemon squeezed. I ended up getting a nice red bubble in the middle about 1 inch high after a few hours in the freezer. It was a beautifull red color and the rest of the ice had a darker color, like emerald red green.
I will use less water next time like you said because it took a bit of time to thaw it with boiling water. I noticed the onset was faster and stronger.
The best is to put into ice trays for individual serving sizes
I tend to simmer down a bit more, pour into the ice tray to concentrate it a bit, freeze. When ready to have, add 5-6 oz per cube and you got yourself a solid dose.