Effects abruptly stopped?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
MorriesWigs80
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 150
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:08 pm
Location: Wilmington NC/Troy NY

Effects abruptly stopped?

Post by MorriesWigs80 »

Howdy gang. So, abruptly the other night I got no effects from my nighttime burn. I thought nothing of it, as that happens sometimes, and I had 2 phenomenal burns that day earlier (one at 7:30am and the other at 3pm) - well, the issue is that it hasn’t really worked in 2 days now. I wasn’t feeling well the Monday before last, and took a 24hr break. All the sudden night before last, poof. Gone. I have no explanation for this. My dose hasn’t gone up, I always space out my burns at least 6hrs, and it’s not the Kratom- this abrupt disappearance of effects has been with the best Kratom strains I’ve had in a while. I even backed off the vendor yesterday and used some different leaf strains I’ve had for a while, expecting that to work (I thought that maybe my receptors needed a break from my current rotation) and got no results. This ever happen to anyone? And how did you remedy it?
Oletimer
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 928
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Re: Effects abruptly stopped?

Post by Oletimer »

It should pass,,in a couple of days, I had the same sort of issue recently, just wasn't "feeling " burns. I had a tummy bug ,lots of intestinal sounds ,that sort of thing
MorriesWigs80
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 150
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:08 pm
Location: Wilmington NC/Troy NY

Re: Effects abruptly stopped?

Post by MorriesWigs80 »

Well, it happened out of nowhere Monday evening. Haven’t really felt shit since. It’s freaking me out, as you can imaging. Total Bummer. Hope there’s a light at the end of the tunnel.
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Effects abruptly stopped?

Post by CatfatherB »

You either have to stop, take a break or lower your dose and put time on the clock, it will comeback. It always does cuz I've dosed high for ling periods of time, lowered my dose and it starts back.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3628
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Effects abruptly stopped?

Post by BallzDeep9 »

MorriesWigs80 wrote:... the issue is that it hasn’t really worked in 2 days now. I wasn’t feeling well the Monday before last, and took a 24hr break. All the sudden night before last, poof. Gone. I have no explanation for this. My dose hasn’t gone up, I always space out my burns at least 6hrs, and it’s not the Kratom - ?
You had posted like 9 days ago, HERE, about maybe doing a weekend binge on some quality leaf? Right before the Monday hangover you refer to... I would guess maybe U shot your tolerance up? Temporarily at least ?? :?:

Yeah we're all trying to figure out this crazy stuff.. I maintain a fairly low dose, and tried a 5-day Agmatine cycle last week. It did seem to blunt the euphoric mood for me. Past few days it's coming back.. You know it's not the quality.. we agree on that.. Stay at your current/ or even lower/ serving size, and focus on good diet w/ plenty of fluids, and getting some exercise? The Magic should return soon! :geek:
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
MorriesWigs80
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 150
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:08 pm
Location: Wilmington NC/Troy NY

Re: Effects abruptly stopped?

Post by MorriesWigs80 »

BallzDeep9 wrote:
MorriesWigs80 wrote:... the issue is that it hasn’t really worked in 2 days now. I wasn’t feeling well the Monday before last, and took a 24hr break. All the sudden night before last, poof. Gone. I have no explanation for this. My dose hasn’t gone up, I always space out my burns at least 6hrs, and it’s not the Kratom - ?
You had posted like 9 days ago, HERE, about maybe doing a weekend binge on some quality leaf? Right before the Monday hangover you refer to... I would guess maybe U shot your tolerance up? Temporarily at least ?? :?:


Yeah we're all trying to figure out this crazy stuff.. I maintain a fairly low dose, and tried a 5-day Agmatine cycle last week. It did seem to blunt the euphoric mood for me. Past few days it's coming back.. You know it's not the quality.. we agree on that.. Stay at your current/ or even lower/ serving size, and focus on good diet w/ plenty of fluids, and getting some exercise? The Magic should return soon! :geek:
Yes, that’s when I was sick. But if you read My recent post, that’s not when I lost the magic. My burns didn’t suffer, I took 24hrs off and they were fine. The effects weren’t the issues 9 days ago. It was nausea. Since that break nausea was gone and burns were fine. The magic disappeared This past Monday night. I’ve been at 3.5-4g 2 to 3 times a day. Monday night they just stopped.
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Effects abruptly stopped?

Post by CatfatherB »

Did you try this morning yet?
MorriesWigs80
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 150
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:08 pm
Location: Wilmington NC/Troy NY

Re: Effects abruptly stopped?

Post by MorriesWigs80 »

CatfatherB wrote:Did you try this morning yet?
I’m at work, and no. It’s been about 14hrs since my last dose. I’m going to take some here within the next 15 minutes, and I’ll let you know!
MorriesWigs80
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 150
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:08 pm
Location: Wilmington NC/Troy NY

Re: Effects abruptly stopped?

Post by MorriesWigs80 »

MorriesWigs80 wrote:
CatfatherB wrote:Did you try this morning yet?
I’m at work, and no. It’s been about 14hrs since my last dose. I’m going to take some here within the next 15 minutes, and I’ll let you know!
Okay - so after 15hr spacing, the effects are somewhat back. On a scale of 1-10 the effects are at roughly a 6 - so it appears this green gold is just piling up in my system. But I knew it was not the leaf, actually, since I started typing this message I’m at an 8 now. I was scared there for a minute. Thanks for everyone that chimed in. I also just placed an order for some PEA supplements to help with this. Yeah, I feel great again.
Feeltheburna13
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:26 pm
Location: California

Re: Effects abruptly stopped?

Post by Feeltheburna13 »

How did the PEA work for you?
All the best,

A
Post Reply