Page 1 of 1

Kratom tree

Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:28 pm
by Slapjack
Does anyone know of any kratom trees for sale that’s at least a year old ? I’m hoping to find someone’s tree they don’t want anymore.

Re: Kratom tree

Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:42 am
by brave777
Slapjack wrote:Does anyone know of any kratom trees for sale that’s at least a year old ? I’m hoping to find someone’s tree they don’t want anymore.
Cold days ahead, not sure if a good idea to buy now?

Re: Kratom tree

Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:01 pm
by labdog03
Slapjack wrote:Does anyone know of any kratom trees for sale that’s at least a year old ? I’m hoping to find someone’s tree they don’t want anymore.
I have a few larger trees still...they are @ 6 mos old and a little over a foot tall. Some of them are already losing their leaves for the Winter, but a couple are still pretty green. I'd be happy to sell you one, but they will go dormant very soon and drop their leaves. They will sprout right back out come next Spring. PM me if you want one, or hit me up next Summer. Several on here have gotten trees from me.

Re: Kratom tree

Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:07 pm
by Pete2000
Highly recommend getting one from labdog. I picked up a small cutting from him in July and after 4 months it's taller than me.
image.jpeg

Re: Kratom tree

Posted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:40 pm
by BurntEnds
Pete2000 wrote:Highly recommend getting one from labdog. I picked up a small cutting from him in July and after 4 months it's taller than me.
image.jpeg
Wow...that's a happy looking plant!!!