Great products, great pricing
-
Cleanandserene730
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:57 pm
Great products, great pricing
Pricing is better than I've seen anywhere. Guy's in Facebook, named Erwin Idris. Tell him Chelsie sent you!
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Great products, great pricing
This area is for vendors only to post ads. Moving to General Discussion.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Great products, great pricing
dunno prices, but Erwin Idris is a real Indo.. somehow related to Erwin Adha? Had a brand he calls Sulthan leaf?Cleanandserene730 wrote:Pricing is better than I've seen anywhere. Guy's in Facebook, named Erwin Idris.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!