Which strains are pure (not blends)
-
Seanjuan84
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:43 am
Which strains are pure (not blends)
Hi, I would like to obtain only pure strains, but can’t find a list? Anyone know what strains to look for? I know maeng da is a blend so trying to stay away from that one.
-
Lambeezy
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm
Re: Which strains are pure (not blends)
It’s impossible for us to know.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Which strains are pure (not blends)
Most products created in Indonesia and exported to USA, are blends
The Suppliers and sellers, blend the final "strain" product, which is sourced from multiple Farmers, including some anonymous bulk bags of crushed leaf which would originate from multiple farmers or harvesters.
USA Vendors hardly ever know, exactly which trees a "strain" is wild harvested FROM - unless the leaf is imported directly from a Farmer who operates a Plantation - Most USA Vendors import bulk quantity from "Suppliers" and not Farmers. To learn about vendors, suppliers, farmers, harvesters, hustlers ... READ this: Behind The Scenes Look.
The Suppliers and sellers, blend the final "strain" product, which is sourced from multiple Farmers, including some anonymous bulk bags of crushed leaf which would originate from multiple farmers or harvesters.
USA Vendors hardly ever know, exactly which trees a "strain" is wild harvested FROM - unless the leaf is imported directly from a Farmer who operates a Plantation - Most USA Vendors import bulk quantity from "Suppliers" and not Farmers. To learn about vendors, suppliers, farmers, harvesters, hustlers ... READ this: Behind The Scenes Look.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
fusedflora
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 488
- Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
- Contact:
Re: Which strains are pure (not blends)
I have a few if you'd like to chat, feel free to email.Seanjuan84 wrote:Hi, I would like to obtain only pure strains, but can’t find a list? Anyone know what strains to look for? I know maeng da is a blend so trying to stay away from that one.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3628
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Which strains are pure (not blends)
yeah when I saw this, I thought about some of your Sumatra strains; like Aceh Tamiang, Riau, or Hilir for example, those are small enough areas and far from Borneo.. so you'd be more confident the Supplier did actually harvest from that area?fusedflora wrote:I have a few if you'd like to chat, feel free to email.
As far as Borneo, maybe Jong Kong strains would be "pure" IF you're sure the Supplier is honest & buying directly from JK village.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
Oletimer
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 928
- Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:50 pm
Re: Which strains are pure (not blends)
Thanks for offering fused flora,,interested also,been meaning to check out website, ,lots of interest in the group, and there's a couple of others over there ,especially helpful!
Last edited by Oletimer on Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
GrannyJ62
- Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)

- Posts: 851
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:20 pm
Re: Which strains are pure (not blends)
Yes thank you I needed to hear/see this to Since I ve been in a mission to get one of everything Liza has an a lot more of what I like While also trying to work my way thru the vendor s on Ballz list an talked about on here needless to say my tea cupboard is full.I ve also checked out gumbyke1 five part series. I was feeling really silly there a minute Cause each jar has it's own feel for me ok maybe not all.butthere is a difference that's more than the colors Ballz you've also talked about the names like nugroz and big bang and zombie, is it that these are known by where they're at?I've also learned by mixing it changes like nixing any white with red or green nanga makes it magical, seriously it makes my head spin. In so glad I can come here and find answers which lead to more ???yup I love this place.
-
Seanjuan84
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:43 am
Re: Which strains are pure (not blends)
Good to know that I tried fused flora red riau, red tamiang, red hilir, red aceh, and yellow hilir. I burned most of them up about a month ago, so I guess I have some pure strains but didn’t know LoL. I guess I should stay away from Bali,maeng da, Malay, and any other suspicious strain names that usually aren’t from the region that they are named after
-
BlueRedOcean
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:04 pm
Re: Which strains are pure (not blends)
How were the Tamiang and Hilir? Were they warm and relaxing strains?Seanjuan84 wrote:Good to know that I tried fused flora red riau, red tamiang, red hilir, red aceh, and yellow hilir. I burned most of them up about a month ago, so I guess I have some pure strains but didn’t know LoL. I guess I should stay away from Bali,maeng da, Malay, and any other suspicious strain names that usually aren’t from the region that they are named after
- Transformato
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 229
- Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:03 am
Re: Which strains are pure (not blends)
None. Well maybe the really cheap one that was a promo from an Indo middle man.
It was not well rounded at all until I mixed a little in with my potion.
I don't think that we really want to create a demand for non blended material because it's blended for more than one reason I imagine but an important one is- Will it be perceived as pleasant and beneficial?
But to avoid finished "strain blends" - just don't buy those presented as blends of finished products that are sometimes available through your vendors. I'm sure that a few have created a strain from other existing stock but I think that most of our tried and true trooper vendors who are in all the way, heart and soul- care about what most of us care about: honesty and being in it for the right reasons.
but if it's called Nugroz, it should come from Nugroz botanicals, overseas. I think it's exceptional.
When it comes as something that is not- then the brand is dead (stolen) - in my mind anyway..
If anyone knows about Big Bang... I had the impression that Big Bang was not a place or a traditional (or newly marketed variety) but rather, a business like Nugroz - Indo side. OR a product line from a specific, well known source.
Get this- I found BigBang coffee at Safeway supermarket a few mos. ago! And that makes me even more curious.
It was not well rounded at all until I mixed a little in with my potion.
I don't think that we really want to create a demand for non blended material because it's blended for more than one reason I imagine but an important one is- Will it be perceived as pleasant and beneficial?
But to avoid finished "strain blends" - just don't buy those presented as blends of finished products that are sometimes available through your vendors. I'm sure that a few have created a strain from other existing stock but I think that most of our tried and true trooper vendors who are in all the way, heart and soul- care about what most of us care about: honesty and being in it for the right reasons.
but if it's called Nugroz, it should come from Nugroz botanicals, overseas. I think it's exceptional.
When it comes as something that is not- then the brand is dead (stolen) - in my mind anyway..
If anyone knows about Big Bang... I had the impression that Big Bang was not a place or a traditional (or newly marketed variety) but rather, a business like Nugroz - Indo side. OR a product line from a specific, well known source.
Get this- I found BigBang coffee at Safeway supermarket a few mos. ago! And that makes me even more curious.
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Which strains are pure (not blends)
Big Bang IS a "brand" by...um....widi? Also called "house 42" I believe. "Wild" is also a brand. Like the usually banging "Wild green'" or "wild yellow." I mean, it's pretty much ALL wild harvested. But this "wild" is DIFFERENT! Haha!
-
Seanjuan84
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:43 am
Re: Which strains are pure (not blends)
@redblueocean the tamiang seemed to be a good day red but I burned it at a physically demanding job and don’t remember if it was relaxing, but wasn’t sedating. I think hilir had a nice chill vibe to it