Kratom and Poor People
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Kratom and Poor People
Hi. I used to spend a lot on kilos and kilos because it is my vital medicine; I have a rare disease that causes progressive pain. Luckily, Kratom shields me from that pain (unless I happen to run out by the end of the month). I also enjoy kratom because chronic illness is depressing, sometimes anxiety inducing and so I mostly dose Reds, I always have some greens and whites on hand for the emotional stuff, and yellow vietnam for anxiety.
I have heard you guys rave over a bunch of new vendors, but I am poor right now--on disability which is being garnished for my student loans! It's kind of hellish, but with kratom, I am grounded, my pain is controlled, and it can make me smile and feel happy. BUT.
I have taken kratom now for at least 10 years and I am nostalgic for those prices. I remember you could get samplers of mant strains from new vendors and ounces were like 5 bucks a pop. If I try Treasure House, or Mitra Man, or Benni, or Lucky, I will be putting faith into a single strain. I know the tide has turned and folks are selling 100g-125g for up to 25$. That is a serious investment for me.
I will always stick to my #1 beloved vendor, but I would like to try some of the vendors you have mentioned and reviewed. I miss the days when Smiley had a sampler, and K-OG had a sampler, and a bunch of other places. It let me test the vendor, and I didn't necessarily put a quarter of my monthly kratom budget on something that could be a dud.
I'm not in a place at this time where I can order a split kilo, but if anyone can recommend vendors that are very affordable and still of high quality, I'm listening! If anyone can recommend new vendors that have sample packs 25$ or less, or places that sell less expensive 100g bags or 5$ ounces, that would help me a lot. It is later in the month and I'm not yet paid, and so my budget is 20$ or less and I would like to try something new, yet not spend 20$ on a new, hot vendor by ordering perhaps the one dud strain in their otherwise great collection.
Any new vendor suggestions for poor kratomites, places with samplers or cheap ounces or promotion deals that fit my budgetary profile? THANK YOU!
I have heard you guys rave over a bunch of new vendors, but I am poor right now--on disability which is being garnished for my student loans! It's kind of hellish, but with kratom, I am grounded, my pain is controlled, and it can make me smile and feel happy. BUT.
I have taken kratom now for at least 10 years and I am nostalgic for those prices. I remember you could get samplers of mant strains from new vendors and ounces were like 5 bucks a pop. If I try Treasure House, or Mitra Man, or Benni, or Lucky, I will be putting faith into a single strain. I know the tide has turned and folks are selling 100g-125g for up to 25$. That is a serious investment for me.
I will always stick to my #1 beloved vendor, but I would like to try some of the vendors you have mentioned and reviewed. I miss the days when Smiley had a sampler, and K-OG had a sampler, and a bunch of other places. It let me test the vendor, and I didn't necessarily put a quarter of my monthly kratom budget on something that could be a dud.
I'm not in a place at this time where I can order a split kilo, but if anyone can recommend vendors that are very affordable and still of high quality, I'm listening! If anyone can recommend new vendors that have sample packs 25$ or less, or places that sell less expensive 100g bags or 5$ ounces, that would help me a lot. It is later in the month and I'm not yet paid, and so my budget is 20$ or less and I would like to try something new, yet not spend 20$ on a new, hot vendor by ordering perhaps the one dud strain in their otherwise great collection.
Any new vendor suggestions for poor kratomites, places with samplers or cheap ounces or promotion deals that fit my budgetary profile? THANK YOU!
The Red Queen
-
K-Dawg
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 236
- Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:14 pm
- Location: TX
Re: Kratom and Poor People
Hi Angelica
FusedFLora has a 175g(7strains) for $26 shipped. I just received my sampler pack and am very pleased 4 samples in(Especially the Red Borneo). Maybe ask Shaun at FF if he can do 1 sample less for $20??
https://fusedflora.com/
FusedFLora has a 175g(7strains) for $26 shipped. I just received my sampler pack and am very pleased 4 samples in(Especially the Red Borneo). Maybe ask Shaun at FF if he can do 1 sample less for $20??
https://fusedflora.com/
-K-Dawg
-
BlueRedOcean
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:04 pm
Re: Kratom and Poor People
If your going to try fused Flora I would highly reccomend their Red Maeng Da, amazing strain with a wide array of good effects, amazing for pain relief and uplifting. Was my favorite from Fused FloraK-Dawg wrote:Hi Angelica![]()
FusedFLora has a 175g(7strains) for $26 shipped. I just received my sampler pack and am very pleased 4 samples in(Especially the Red Borneo). Maybe ask Shaun at FF if he can do 1 sample less for $20??
https://fusedflora.com/
I also liked red Vietnam really great uplifting effects, cozy and warm.
Red Thai is also a well rounded strain for pain, its a nice, peacefulfull, and relaxing strain, works great against fatigue.
-
Gopherdude
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:01 pm
Re: Kratom and Poor People
I think that botanical bunny has $5 oz
-
Celestial-Oceanic
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 110
- Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:21 am
Re: Kratom and Poor People
I'll second Fused Flora. They are quickly becoming one of my main vendors. Very good leaf for good prices, and anything over $25 ships free and includes samples.
Benni Botanical is another great vendor. They sell $5 ounces, and also have free shipping after $25(I think).
Benni Botanical is another great vendor. They sell $5 ounces, and also have free shipping after $25(I think).
-
BurntEnds
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:44 am
Re: Kratom and Poor People
Are you on the trading forum WA? You might also put up a post on Trading Post for ISO samples from maybe a specific vendor or vendors that you want to try. There are tons of VERY generous individuals on here that may be able to help you figure out what you want by customizing a sample pack for you according to the money you have available. I've found some real gems by doing just that!
-
Lambeezy
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 249
- Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm
Re: Kratom and Poor People
Hey there. I’ll put you something together as a holiday gift if you will pay the shipping. Just pm me if you would like to do that.
-
BlueRedOcean
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:04 pm
Re: Kratom and Poor People
Lambeezy wrote:Hey there. I’ll put you something together as a holiday gift if you will pay the shipping. Just pm me if you would like to do that.
-
Quinndyl
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:12 pm
Re: Kratom and Poor People
Sorry about your struggle right now Angelica. Speciosa life has a 25% off sale going on right now. $18 shipped for 125g or $23 shipped for 250g. Haven’t seen a bad review on them and that’s very cheap. GL!
-
Nencmeister
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:29 pm
Re: Kratom and Poor People
I have some fairly new batches of Greens that I am not using, you might like them. I am happy to send them to you if you'd like. Got plenty, PM me, no need to pay for shipping I have a whole dept for that 
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: Kratom and Poor People
Meister, that's very nice and respectful of you.. What if we make a topic dedicated to people who struggle. Those who are in need can post their struggle and i am sure we all got something we dont really like that much but its very decent and does the job. Not sure if that's a great idea, but i woudn't mind part away kratom i don't use much. If we helping might as well cover the shipment unless you broke too. Maybe someone can come up with a list of questions to avoid scammers trying to get free kratom when they got enough. just some idea's./Nencmeister wrote:I have some fairly new batches of Greens that I am not using, you might like them. I am happy to send them to you if you'd like. Got plenty, PM me, no need to pay for shipping I have a whole dept for that
Kratom user since 2014!
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Kratom and Poor People
That was one thing that was a problem on the subreddit for donating Kratom to people that claimed hardship. It's almost impossible to know if they're scamming or not.
It's certainly not something I could even imagine trying to police. And if I did one change that I would make to the rules on that subreddit is that everybody who did donate would need to edit their post to say how much they sent.
It's certainly not something I could even imagine trying to police. And if I did one change that I would make to the rules on that subreddit is that everybody who did donate would need to edit their post to say how much they sent.
-
Wolfmutt
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:03 am
Re: Kratom and Poor People
"...on disability which is being garnished for my student loans!"
My partner is on disability, works part time, and was able to get rid of her student loan debt.
It took her a long time but I'm going to pick her brain and hopefully I can help in some way!
I will also go thru my stash and see if there is anything that I can and your way!
I'm glad you found this forum. There are lots of wonderful and very kind folks!
Hang in there! We got you.
My partner is on disability, works part time, and was able to get rid of her student loan debt.
It took her a long time but I'm going to pick her brain and hopefully I can help in some way!
I will also go thru my stash and see if there is anything that I can and your way!
I'm glad you found this forum. There are lots of wonderful and very kind folks!
Hang in there! We got you.
-
fusedflora
- Verified Vendor

- Posts: 488
- Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
- Contact:
Re: Kratom and Poor People
I love to help. PM or email me please.
-
Feeltheburna13
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:26 pm
- Location: California
Re: Kratom and Poor People
Hi there,
Send me a PM. I will send you some leaf. I am sorry you have to deal with all of those issues and I feel your pain. Cheers!
Best,
Austin
Send me a PM. I will send you some leaf. I am sorry you have to deal with all of those issues and I feel your pain. Cheers!
Best,
Austin
All the best,
A
A
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Re: Kratom and Poor People
Yes, they are my top vendor actually. Sometimes they do not have as many reds as my body requires...my body LOVED red banjar. Red Kapuas. Rojo, Red Bali...sometimes these go away, sometimes they return and it just means watching out for it.Gopherdude wrote:I think that botanical bunny has $5 oz
BB is my go-to. Always. Thank you for suggesting them, so I can take this time to say I'd be dead in a ditch if it weren't for the Bunny!
The Red Queen
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Re: Kratom and Poor People
Thank you! If you can think of ANYTHING to get these vampires off my back, I'd be grateful to the point of tears. The good kind. It's all just about who the Dept. of Higher Ed decides to sell your loans to, and I got lucky before. Nelnet gave me a break, Conserve (given my circumstances) let me pay 5$ a month. But this new company is like, the moral equivalent of wells fargo. I racked up a shit ton of debt getting a PhD, and I was teaching full time at university in NYC when bam, I got sick, really sick, lost everything. The PLAN was to spend my life teaching and publishing to pay off the debt. Now, this new satanic corporation says they will take and take until it is paid. I started off with 74K in debt, and in the time I haven't been able to pay, it ballooned to 124K. They found out a way to bleed a stone, and I have to figure out how to fix that. Anyway, sorry for the complaining. At the end of the day I have shelter, kratom, my cat, and the internet. Thank you for all this care. You, and everyone!Wolfmutt wrote:"...on disability which is being garnished for my student loans!"
My partner is on disability, works part time, and was able to get rid of her student loan debt.
It took her a long time but I'm going to pick her brain and hopefully I can help in some way!
I will also go thru my stash and see if there is anything that I can and your way!
I'm glad you found this forum. There are lots of wonderful and very kind folks!
Hang in there! We got you.
The Red Queen
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Re: Kratom and Poor People
Thank you! I really like knowing what works well ahead of time, and I will get the Red MD, Red Vietnam (always a favorite of mine) and the Red Thai. You rock! Thank you for the heads up!BlueRedOcean wrote:If your going to try fused Flora I would highly reccomend their Red Maeng Da, amazing strain with a wide array of good effects, amazing for pain relief and uplifting. Was my favorite from Fused FloraK-Dawg wrote:Hi Angelica![]()
FusedFLora has a 175g(7strains) for $26 shipped. I just received my sampler pack and am very pleased 4 samples in(Especially the Red Borneo). Maybe ask Shaun at FF if he can do 1 sample less for $20??
https://fusedflora.com/
I also liked red Vietnam really great uplifting effects, cozy and warm.
Red Thai is also a well rounded strain for pain, its a nice, peacefulfull, and relaxing strain, works great against fatigue.
The Red Queen
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Re: Kratom and Poor People
Thank you for starting this conversation! I am very interested & this was totally helpful. Thank you, thank you!K-Dawg wrote:Hi Angelica![]()
FusedFLora has a 175g(7strains) for $26 shipped. I just received my sampler pack and am very pleased 4 samples in(Especially the Red Borneo). Maybe ask Shaun at FF if he can do 1 sample less for $20??
https://fusedflora.com/
The Red Queen
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Re: Kratom and Poor People
Yeah, I definitely don't require donations since they make me feel guilty! I just remember a golden age when kratom was cheaper. So I'm into 'kratom on a budget' purchasing power.herbalhippie wrote:That was one thing that was a problem on the subreddit for donating Kratom to people that claimed hardship. It's almost impossible to know if they're scamming or not.
It's certainly not something I could even imagine trying to police. And if I did one change that I would make to the rules on that subreddit is that everybody who did donate would need to edit their post to say how much they sent.
I would probably say if someone is struggling, it might be a good idea if you 'know' them well enough, or know them period. Folks could create an account for the sole purpose of trying to get kratom from people who are getting scammed by a scammer. When I was well, it happened to me back on that reddit group.
God, I feel embarrassed to even say I'm poor. Saying it in this context is like flashing a bunch of cars and....okau, whereever I was going with that was into the neighborhood of shitty analogy. I think my brain needs a screen-break!
The Red Queen
-
Kaidensmom
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 253
- Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:00 pm
Re: Kratom and Poor People
I'm all for helping people; I do it on a regular basis, but I really don't like to be scammed, and I feel like anybody contemplating sending you free stuff should be aware of the fact that you have a reputation as a scammer on discord, and have been kicked off of other trading posts for accepting payment and then disappearing without sending the product.
In my own personal experience with you, I finally did get the minimum amount that you had listed for sale, but you never responded to any of my messages after receipt of payment, and then it took a month for you to send it out. Not to mention the fact that you did not include any of the advertised "extras". I'm not mad, because at least I did eventually get what I paid for, but I would not consider you trustworthy, and I think that people should probably do their homework before going out of their way to send you free stuff.
In my own personal experience with you, I finally did get the minimum amount that you had listed for sale, but you never responded to any of my messages after receipt of payment, and then it took a month for you to send it out. Not to mention the fact that you did not include any of the advertised "extras". I'm not mad, because at least I did eventually get what I paid for, but I would not consider you trustworthy, and I think that people should probably do their homework before going out of their way to send you free stuff.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Kratom and Poor People
Yes, well. I sent her a substantial amount of kratom in September after a similar post early that month hoping that would hold her over through 'the end of the month' for at least a couple months.
This post may end up locked, we're discussing it.
This post may end up locked, we're discussing it.
-
Bigblind
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 141
- Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:33 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: Kratom and Poor People
People suck!!
-
Smokenfireball
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:42 pm
- Location: So. Cal.
Re: Kratom and Poor People
Angelica, I'm on disability and was able to wipe out my student loans (they even came off my credit reports)
I applied at Nelnet & provided them all the paperwork they asked for. You need to remain disabled for 3 years after they approve you. They'll send you a letter once a year to verify that you're still disabled.
Hope this helps. If you need more info PM me.
I applied at Nelnet & provided them all the paperwork they asked for. You need to remain disabled for 3 years after they approve you. They'll send you a letter once a year to verify that you're still disabled.
Hope this helps. If you need more info PM me.
-
Wolfmutt
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:03 am
Re: Kratom and Poor People
You're welcome! I Pm'd you. Let me know if you got it!WhiteAngelica wrote:Thank you! If you can think of ANYTHING to get these vampires off my back, I'd be grateful to the point of tears. The good kind. It's all just about who the Dept. of Higher Ed decides to sell your loans to, and I got lucky before. Nelnet gave me a break, Conserve (given my circumstances) let me pay 5$ a month. But this new company is like, the moral equivalent of wells fargo. I racked up a shit ton of debt getting a PhD, and I was teaching full time at university in NYC when bam, I got sick, really sick, lost everything. The PLAN was to spend my life teaching and publishing to pay off the debt. Now, this new satanic corporation says they will take and take until it is paid. I started off with 74K in debt, and in the time I haven't been able to pay, it ballooned to 124K. They found out a way to bleed a stone, and I have to figure out how to fix that. Anyway, sorry for the complaining. At the end of the day I have shelter, kratom, my cat, and the internet. Thank you for all this care. You, and everyone!Wolfmutt wrote:"...on disability which is being garnished for my student loans!"
My partner is on disability, works part time, and was able to get rid of her student loan debt.
It took her a long time but I'm going to pick her brain and hopefully I can help in some way!
I will also go thru my stash and see if there is anything that I can and your way!
I'm glad you found this forum. There are lots of wonderful and very kind folks!
Hang in there! We got you.
-
Greyfeather
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1225
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm
Re: Kratom and Poor People
I think this is a fabulous idea and very much in keeping with the whole spirit of community here. A lot of people order reds that didn't work for THEM (I did), and would be glad to contribute.brave777 wrote:Meister, that's very nice and respectful of you.. What if we make a topic dedicated to people who struggle. Those who are in need can post their struggle and i am sure we all got something we dont really like that much but its very decent and does the job. Not sure if that's a great idea, but i woudn't mind part away kratom i don't use much. If we helping might as well cover the shipment unless you broke too. Maybe someone can come up with a list of questions to avoid scammers trying to get free kratom when they got enough. just some idea's./Nencmeister wrote:I have some fairly new batches of Greens that I am not using, you might like them. I am happy to send them to you if you'd like. Got plenty, PM me, no need to pay for shipping I have a whole dept for that
There is also the Trading Post Wolfmutt: People looking to unload kratom (possibly just for the cost of shipping:)
GOOD TOPIC!
-
Greyfeather
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1225
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm
Re: Kratom and Poor People
Hi Angelica! I feel you 
Liza at LizasBestBotanicals offers a discount for folks on disability. I only buy Reds too, and I have NEVER been disappointed. An ounce for $5.
Take care, My Dear and keep us posted.
Liza at LizasBestBotanicals offers a discount for folks on disability. I only buy Reds too, and I have NEVER been disappointed. An ounce for $5.
Take care, My Dear and keep us posted.
-
Flysonsyd
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:20 am
Re: Kratom and Poor People
If i had more stock i would gladly sell you some strains that didnt work for me for just the price of shipping. Infact this concept is a beautiful thing and so distinguishing between opioid community and kratom community. Lets see a large group of generous kind heroin addicts online contributing to oneanothers addiction. Its a laughable idea. It is a novel and beautiful idea this concept of taking care of one another for only the sake of helping spread medicine. Its cheap and some people have more than they need. And it doesn't effect the character of the consumer. That is a strict policy i have among myself , if it changes my relationship with my loved ones and friends and community and even strangers. Then its a hard drug and i simply cannot use it.
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Re: Kratom and Poor People
The allegation is not true and I have the receipts. It took longer to send because I was in the HOSPITAL for nearly two weeks because my Klippel-Trenaunay leg split open from swelling and exposed me to a MRSA infection from Cellulitis. I have every single order sent with addresses and tracking numbers. I am.sorry you did not get a freebie and I am going to amend that.Kaidensmom wrote:I'm all for helping people; I do it on a regular basis, but I really don't like to be scammed, and I feel like anybody contemplating sending you free stuff should be aware of the fact that you have a reputation as a scammer on discord, and have been kicked off of other trading posts for accepting payment and then disappearing without sending the product.
In my own personal experience with you, I finally did get the minimum amount that you had listed for sale, but you never responded to any of my messages after receipt of payment, and then it took a month for you to send it out. Not to mention the fact that you did not include any of the advertised "extras". I'm not mad, because at least I did eventually get what I paid for, but I would not consider you trustworthy, and I think that people should probably do their homework before going out of their way to send you free stuff.
My original post was about cheap vendors, NOT getting free stuff. To call me a scammer,.saying I ran away with people's money and gave them no kratom is patently false and offensive. I sold out my whole collection because I needed rent. For the record, I will not message or contact ANYONE. I have been a good contributor to this community and left discord after reading the horrible things people were saying because orders were late from being admitted for a resistent infection that could have killed me. When I got out, my first stop was the PO and I sent every person their tracking. I'm sorry I didn't include yours, if I didn't. I only put up the SOSA stuff and sold here once. I realized after that selling my whole stash to pay bills was stupid, but what was stupider was believing I could actually do the job. I can't. I had dumb dreams of becoming a vendor, but I didn't even get through the summer without acute complications that could have ended in amputation. Luckily, I'm not immune to at least one antibiotic but people who have what I have, eventually their luck runs out.
I am no scammer, and if someone takes issue with me, do it to my face. I don't like my ethics taken away when it is the one thing I have left.
Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I'm leaving this forum. I am not a scammer and asked for anything other than recommendations. People have made good vendor suggestions and I am appreciative and will take.that with me. I will send you that freebie. I'm out of reds, but have other kinds that hopefully will work for you.
Namaste,
Leigh
The Red Queen
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Re: Kratom and Poor People
Thank you! This is the info I was looking for by placing this post. I will place an order, no need.for.discount!K-Dawg wrote:Hi Angelica![]()
FusedFLora has a 175g(7strains) for $26 shipped. I just received my sampler pack and am very pleased 4 samples in(Especially the Red Borneo). Maybe ask Shaun at FF if he can do 1 sample less for $20??
https://fusedflora.com/
The Red Queen
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Re: Kratom and Poor People
Please ask me if I suck before you call me out on something I took lengthy time to explain in this post. Thank you.Bigblind wrote:People suck!!
The Red Queen
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Re: Kratom and Poor People
That is a generous offer, but I am just looking for vendors in my budget. You have a very good heart, but there are scammers out there looking to take advantage of others. Your good karma will attact only light. Namaste.Lambeezy wrote:Hey there. I’ll put you something together as a holiday gift if you will pay the shipping. Just pm me if you would like to do that.
The Red Queen
- WhiteAngelica
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
- Location: New York
Re: Kratom and Poor People
I do not want anything for free. You were very kind to me. You have been the only person to send a thing to me, other than I was a tester for Texas Harvest and gave very thorough . I can prove disability, both through paperwork and graphic pictorials of my limb. I have Klippel-Trenaunay Syndrome.herbalhippie wrote:That was one thing that was a problem on the subreddit for donating Kratom to people that claimed hardship. It's almost impossible to know if they're scamming or not.
It's certainly not something I could even imagine trying to police. And if I did one change that I would make to the rules on that subreddit is that everybody who did donate would need to edit their post to say how much they sent.
But I deeply regret what this post turned into, or asking the question on here in the first place. I didn't request free things. Since people have questioned my disability, my hardship, that I am a scammer that didn't send things, or was not hospitalized, I will provide my email address at the end of this for those who would like proof. Unless I can attach people's screen names, orders, addresses and tracking numbers (I save everything) I can do so but that would be an invasion of privacy.
The Red Queen
-
lavender
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 684
- Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:41 pm
Re: Kratom and Poor People
hi there i can send you free samples if you like just let me know which vendors and which strains you want ..WhiteAngelica wrote:Hi. I used to spend a lot on kilos and kilos because it is my vital medicine; I have a rare disease that causes progressive pain. Luckily, Kratom shields me from that pain (unless I happen to run out by the end of the month). I also enjoy kratom because chronic illness is depressing, sometimes anxiety inducing and so I mostly dose Reds, I always have some greens and whites on hand for the emotional stuff, and yellow vietnam for anxiety.
I have heard you guys rave over a bunch of new vendors, but I am poor right now--on disability which is being garnished for my student loans! It's kind of hellish, but with kratom, I am grounded, my pain is controlled, and it can make me smile and feel happy. BUT.
I have taken kratom now for at least 10 years and I am nostalgic for those prices. I remember you could get samplers of mant strains from new vendors and ounces were like 5 bucks a pop. If I try Treasure House, or Mitra Man, or Benni, or Lucky, I will be putting faith into a single strain. I know the tide has turned and folks are selling 100g-125g for up to 25$. That is a serious investment for me.
I will always stick to my #1 beloved vendor, but I would like to try some of the vendors you have mentioned and reviewed. I miss the days when Smiley had a sampler, and K-OG had a sampler, and a bunch of other places. It let me test the vendor, and I didn't necessarily put a quarter of my monthly kratom budget on something that could be a dud.
I'm not in a place at this time where I can order a split kilo, but if anyone can recommend vendors that are very affordable and still of high quality, I'm listening! If anyone can recommend new vendors that have sample packs 25$ or less, or places that sell less expensive 100g bags or 5$ ounces, that would help me a lot. It is later in the month and I'm not yet paid, and so my budget is 20$ or less and I would like to try something new, yet not spend 20$ on a new, hot vendor by ordering perhaps the one dud strain in their otherwise great collection.
Any new vendor suggestions for poor kratomites, places with samplers or cheap ounces or promotion deals that fit my budgetary profile? THANK YOU!
-
beathappening
- Banned
- Posts: 1643
- Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:19 pm
Re: Kratom and Poor People
Cool story, defensive much? You got called on your e-begging, it happens. Just apologize, get over it you don't have to pick up your toys and leave.WhiteAngelica wrote:The allegation is not true and I have the receipts. It took longer to send because I was in the HOSPITAL for nearly two weeks because my Klippel-Trenaunay leg split open from swelling and exposed me to a MRSA infectionKaidensmom wrote:I'm all for helping people; I do it on a regular basis, but I really don't like to be scammed, and I feel like anybody contemplating sending you free stuff should be aware of the fact that you have a reputation as a scammer on discord, and have been kicked off of other trading posts for accepting payment and then disappearing without sending the product.
In my own personal experience with you, I finally did get the minimum amount that you had listed for sale, but you never responded to any of my messages after receipt of payment, and then it took a month for you to send it out. Not to mention the fact that you did not include any of the adver"]tised "extras". I'm because at least I did eventually get what I paid for, but I would not consider you trustworthy, and I think that people should probably do their homework before going out of their way to send you free stuff.
Might be time to lock this in case it gets any uglier.
-
Ezriderx2x
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 299
- Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:02 am
Re: Kratom and Poor People
Please do not send this person anything, recommend cheap vendors yes, but they do not have a reputation as being trustworthy.
I do love how our community jumps in to help, unfortunately it's hard to know who we are helping.
I do love how our community jumps in to help, unfortunately it's hard to know who we are helping.
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Kratom and Poor People
Locking.