Page 1 of 1

pronounce kratom?

Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:31 am
by IndelibleDotInk
Kray-tom or Krat-tom or Krah-tom?

I've been using kray-tom.

Re: pronounce kratom?

Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:13 am
by mivanqua
Like "cat" "tom"
Say it however you feel comfortable, don't Indos call it ketum?

Re: pronounce kratom?

Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:37 am
by Gopherdude
I have heard people in indo pronounce it
Kra-tom

Re: pronounce kratom?

Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:59 am
by CatfatherB
I say kray-tum, but I speak with a southern accent and call tomatoes, tum-ay-toes? :lol:

Re: pronounce kratom?

Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:30 pm
by mivanqua
CatfatherB wrote:I say kray-tum, but I speak with a southern accent and call tomatoes, tum-ay-toes? :lol:
Or tuh-may-tuhs? Haha!

Re: pronounce kratom?

Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:44 pm
by CatfatherB
mivanqua wrote:
CatfatherB wrote:I say kray-tum, but I speak with a southern accent and call tomatoes, tum-ay-toes? :lol:
Or tuh-may-tuhs? Haha!
Sad but true!!! :lol:

Re: pronounce kratom?

Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:14 pm
by RumRunner
Why is ketchup sometimes spelled “catsup”, but never pronounced that way?