Page 1 of 1
Happy Thanksgiving from the Double M!
Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:54 pm
by e_poison
Hey everyone, hope you all have a happy and delicious Thanksgiving! Thanks for making this a great place all year round to hang out and talk about kratom with our fellow kratomites. We have some exciting things to announce after the holidays as we continue to expand the Double M. In the meantime, I hope everyone has a great holiday season, and especially a great thanksgiving tomorrow!
What are your plans for the holiday? What are you most thankful for this year?
Re: Happy Thanksgiving from the Double M!
Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:02 pm
by CatfatherB
While I don't really celebrate holidays, the 5th of the this month will be my first full year here as a active member on the forum, I have learned a lot about the harvesting and sourcing of leaf from this place and it just keeps getting bigger!!! For that I'm grateful EVERY day!!
Keep up the good job guys!!

Re: Happy Thanksgiving from the Double M!
Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:05 pm
by Kirkland
Happy thanksgiving! This community has changed so many things in my life and I am very grateful for that.
Going to spend time with my wife’s family this year. Can’t wait to eat food and sleep!
How about everyone else? Anyone looking forward to anything or miss anything?
Re: Happy Thanksgiving from the Double M!
Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:52 pm
by BallzDeep9
Turkey Day!!
Wishing all good kratomites a happy one - full of food, football on TV, and some fantastic LEAF! This holiday I'm very thankful for my extended family and mostly we're all healthy and doing pretty well.. We're heading over to friends house tomorrow, a mini- Potluck with plenty o' treats and then, play guitars & break out those Xmas songs!
Re: Happy Thanksgiving from the Double M!
Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:43 pm
by KBull
Happy thanksgiving! I am grateful for many things. But one of the top things is this leaf. Not to be cliche but it has honestly saved my life, and that’s NOT an exaggeration. I Struggled with sobriety (mainly H, painkillers) for 10 years. 3 years ago I found this leaf and haven’t looked back since. 3 years clean goin into this thanksgiving and couldn’t be more grateful
Re: Happy Thanksgiving from the Double M!
Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:50 am
by mivanqua
KBull wrote:Happy thanksgiving! I am grateful for many things. But one of the top things is this leaf. Not to be cliche but it has honestly saved my life, and that’s NOT an exaggeration. I Struggled with sobriety (mainly H, painkillers) for 10 years. 3 years ago I found this leaf and haven’t looked back since. 3 years clean goin into this thanksgiving and couldn’t be more grateful
I could have written this. The only difference is that I've been clean for four years. Everything else? Same. Happy Thanksgiving, my friends, and there is definitely PLENTY to be thankful for this year. I'm going.to try to keep this good vibe rolling and NOT watch the news/TV if at all possible even though it's a staple both places I'm going. Thank you to EVERYONE out there for making Doublem a special place to hang around, and I hope you all have a fun, food filled, family saturated, day.
Re: Happy Thanksgiving from the Double M!
Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:34 am
by fusedflora
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
Re: Happy Thanksgiving from the Double M!
Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:14 pm
by MetalMamaRocks
Happy Thanksgiving! Love you guys!
Re: Happy Thanksgiving from the Double M!
Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:18 pm
by herbalhippie
Happy Thanksgiving all! I hope everyone has a great day!
Re: Happy Thanksgiving from the Double M!
Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:15 pm
by KBull
mivanqua wrote:KBull wrote:Happy thanksgiving! I am grateful for many things. But one of the top things is this leaf. Not to be cliche but it has honestly saved my life, and that’s NOT an exaggeration. I Struggled with sobriety (mainly H, painkillers) for 10 years. 3 years ago I found this leaf and haven’t looked back since. 3 years clean goin into this thanksgiving and couldn’t be more grateful
I could have written this. The only difference is that I've been clean for four years. Everything else? Same. Happy Thanksgiving, my friends, and there is definitely PLENTY to be thankful for this year. I'm going.to try to keep this good vibe rolling and NOT watch the news/TV if at all possible even though it's a staple both places I'm going. Thank you to EVERYONE out there for making Doublem a special place to hang around, and I hope you all have a fun, food filled, family saturated, day.
Congrats brother! Seriously nothing worked for me. 9 rehabs... I tried it all. Finding this leaf was a life saver for me. I haven’t had a desire to use drugs for the longest time. My life has become something I coulda never dreamed of. And it’s thanks to this leaf for getting me out of rock bottom. Congrats on 4 years man. Fills my heart that other people have found the same solution as me. So many people don’t get it. Happy thanksgiving today!
Re: Happy Thanksgiving from the Double M!
Posted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:08 pm
by jabro70
A little too busy to post yesterday, but I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!
Re: Happy Thanksgiving from the Double M!
Posted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:45 pm
by GrannyJ62
Happy Thanksgiving a day late .I'm so Thankful it's the day after and always Thankful for this doubleM family
Re: Happy Thanksgiving from the Double M!
Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:54 am
by Oletimer
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!
Re: Happy Thanksgiving from the Double M!
Posted: Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:26 pm
by conscious_conundrum
Happy belated Thanksgiving Double M! Thankful for this community always!!! <3 <3 <3
Re: Happy Thanksgiving from the Double M!
Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:23 am
by FartBlaster
Turkey