Suggestions for soul plz

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Every1jockzjay
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:59 pm

Suggestions for soul plz

Post by Every1jockzjay »

Anybody have suggestions for a Black Friday split with soul?? I can’t find much on current stock, ty!
Lambeezy
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 249
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 pm

Re: Suggestions for soul plz

Post by Lambeezy »

Varies batch to batch man. I heard most of this batch is fast/uplifting.
Every1jockzjay
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:59 pm

Re: Suggestions for soul plz

Post by Every1jockzjay »

Ok that helps, I’m sure there all good. I just don’t wanna miss that fire because I didn’t kno wat to order lol
User avatar
swablero
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 432
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:59 pm
Location: NY

Re: Suggestions for soul plz

Post by swablero »

Every1jockzjay wrote:Anybody have suggestions for a Black Friday split with soul?? I can’t find much on current stock, ty!
From the limited testing of this batch I heard the Red Horn was really good. The G Kali as well. The premium MD and g#4 also got good reviews. I think its a quality restock mostly from Ariyanto and for the price you cant go wrong. I work with Mike for full disclosure. But I dont think Mike is worried about moving this leaf at this price. The store will open around 8PM.
Every1jockzjay
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:59 pm

Re: Suggestions for soul plz

Post by Every1jockzjay »

Im on top of it, don’t wanna miss out ... def guna try the 4 you mentioned thank you!
User avatar
swablero
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 432
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:59 pm
Location: NY

Re: Suggestions for soul plz

Post by swablero »

Every1jockzjay wrote:Anybody have suggestions for a Black Friday split with soul?? I can’t find much on current stock, ty!
From the limited testing of this batch I heard the Red Horn was really good. The G Kali as well. The premium MD and g#4 also got good reviews. I think its a quality restock mostly from Ariyanto and for the price you cant go wrong. I work with Mike for full disclosure. But I dont think Mike is worried about moving this leaf at this price. The store will open around 8PM.
Every1jockzjay
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:59 pm

Re: Suggestions for soul plz

Post by Every1jockzjay »

Got the red horn and pmd other two were sold out, damm there was a lot of traffic lol... picked up super elephant anddd green Borneo I think
Post Reply