Page 1 of 1

Mitra/STH Premium Maeng Da

Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:11 pm
by nerdy ninja
How does the Mitra Man PMD compare to Smileys ? Botanical Bunny’s has had batches that is the best I’ve ever had but it has been very hit or miss this past year

Re: Mitra/STH Premium Maeng Da

Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:58 pm
by Scott renegade
I personally didn't care for bb pmd,but ive had mitra mans and it was head and shoulders better in my opinion....i haven't tried sth pmd,so i can't comment there....

Re: Mitra/STH Premium Maeng Da

Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:13 pm
by brave777
I tried Mitra PMD, it was great for work wise, it will do the job but i did try else way that is better. Never tried smily or bb PMD. But Mitra's sample what i liked a lot. I think Mitra is like TFH, both got great quality kratom and so far from both its been average or above average. Most of it is above average so you cant go wrong, best way see if you can get sample from all 3 vendors and see wich one you like the most because body chemistry does play a roll i noticed. Right now i am digging True Malay green Elephent from TFH, been only 20 min and already feeling kick. This time i did 4g, instead 6. Good stuff./ 8-)

Re: Mitra/STH Premium Maeng Da

Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:37 pm
by nerdy ninja
I haven’t cared for botanical bunny PMD at all in 2019 but they had some batches latter half of 2018 that were absolute fire. Their Plantation earlier this year was fire then it too fell off a cliff. Maybe I just developed a resistance for their lot 12 strains because they obviously still sell a ton of both.

Re: Mitra/STH Premium Maeng Da

Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:07 pm
by sandman
Right now, I have both of their most recent batches. They honestly are very similar. Last summer, I would definitely have recommended STH, but the November batches of both vendors are about the same in my opinion. Neither are fire, but both are well above average, especially for this time of year and the leaf I’ve been purchasing. STH is one of my go-to vendors over the past year. Mitra has been a recent find and I’m impressed and will keep his leaf in my rotation. You really can’t go wrong with either. Hope that helps.