Page 1 of 1
New here and need some help
Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:00 am
by Buffykitten
Hi so i am new to the online world of Kratom i am currently using tropicals brand of green meng dah that i buy from a local shop here in arizona but i am having to buy 150 grams if not a little more every week and it is not cost effective for me so i am looking for a good online place to buy a kilo that is good quality. TO give some back history i have fibromyalgia and spinal degeneration and bulging i work in a very labor intensive job so it cant be to sedating. I find the green meng dah i take now works really well but at 80.00 a week it is super pricey for me.
Thank you for listening
Re: New here and need some help
Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:04 am
by gumbyke1
Hey Buffy, welcome to Double M! You are in the right place for help, there are tons of friendly and knowledgable folks here that can be a great resource to somebody like yourself!
Since you mentioned the effects of specific "strains" I would highly recommend you read a piece I wrote about the "behind the scenes" of the kratom industry (found here --->
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2931 ) Its a bit of a lengthy post, but it will answer many of your questions and more!
Please let me know if you have any further questions!
Re: New here and need some help
Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:26 am
by Buffykitten
gumbyke1 wrote:Hey Buffy, welcome to Double M! You are in the right place for help, there are tons of friendly and knowledgable folks here that can be a great resource to somebody like yourself!
Since you mentioned the effects of specific "strains" I would highly recommend you read a piece I wrote about the "behind the scenes" of the kratom industry (found here --->
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2931 ) Its a bit of a lengthy post, but it will answer many of your questions and more!
Please let me know if you have any further questions!
. Wow thank you for the information there is a ton i did not know about the industry but i will admit still on the not sure where to go and is the quality good etc side of things lol
Re: New here and need some help
Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:49 am
by Sneakers
You'll definitely get more bang for your buck here. There are vendors here where you can easily get 1000g for around $80 instead of only 150g. I also use during the daytime so it can't be sedating. Mostly whites/greens, some yellows/golds. The greens aren't a bad start. You could find some vendors who offer sample packs and try out a bunch of strains and see what works best. Its a bit trial and error. I used to buy from head shops but now I buy online, starting with sample packs or small amounts to find what I like. I don't know if I can recall all the vendors I've tried, but I know of Krabot, Mitragaia, Fused Flora, TFH, Liza's, Golden Hour, Golden Rule, Enhanciosa, Tea Time.
Maybe someone else has better advice for your condition: pain relief but no sedation. Good luck. I also posted on here about back pain under off-topic and been working on finding other natural remedies for back pain.
Re: New here and need some help
Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:42 am
by Greyfeather
Welcome Buffykitten!!
You are certainly among friends and like-minded people here!
I too suffered spinal (and other) pain. I usually go with the reds. But at higher doses, yes they can be sedating. Lately I have begun to mix reds and greens together to keep energy higher.
May I recommend Lizasbestbotanicals? That's where I started. She offers 28g for $5.00. I was able to experiment a bit without breaking the bank (and she always sends free stuff). Her leaf is pretty potent, imo.
But there are many others. If you haven't seen Ballzdeep's SEPTEMBER VENDORS LIST, I hope this link takes you there. He updates several times a year with the most highly-regarded and trusted Vendors. Just click on the colored print to go straight to their websites.
https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/ ... 019/+&cd=2
If the link doesn't resolve, I'll try again, lol.
Be well and don't be a stranger
