Been here a while but....
-
Leaflover43
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:56 am
Been here a while but....
I am so so thankful that I found you guys! I'm a little over a year into daily use for MS pain and fatigue. Your reviews have turned me on to Benni's, Treasure House and most recently Fused Flora.
I'm in an exacerbation and was having a hard time getting ahead of the nerve pain the past few weeks. Just got an order from Fused Flora of some Red Aceh and am feeling the best I've felt since this started. So I just wanted to thank this community for being welcoming, knowledgeable and a great group!
I'm in an exacerbation and was having a hard time getting ahead of the nerve pain the past few weeks. Just got an order from Fused Flora of some Red Aceh and am feeling the best I've felt since this started. So I just wanted to thank this community for being welcoming, knowledgeable and a great group!
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Been here a while but....
I am glad to hear this! Now give Rhino and Spirit Science a try! SOSA and Speciosa Life too!
-
Leaflover43
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:56 am
Re: Been here a while but....
Will do! Thanks so much!
-
neuropathy1
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:31 am
Re: Been here a while but....
I'm a fused flora fan also, red aceh knocks my nerve pain out of the park. Red malaku is awesome too.Leaflover43 wrote:I am so so thankful that I found you guys! I'm a little over a year into daily use for MS pain and fatigue. Your reviews have turned me on to Benni's, Treasure House and most recently Fused Flora.
I'm in an exacerbation and was having a hard time getting ahead of the nerve pain the past few weeks. Just got an order from Fused Flora of some Red Aceh and am feeling the best I've felt since this started. So I just wanted to thank this community for being welcoming, knowledgeable and a great group!
Sosa---red indo and red sunda has worked good for my pain....just trying to help.
-
Pete2000
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 189
- Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:11 pm
Re: Been here a while but....
I'm another Fused Flora fan. Last month I asked what he had that was good for pain relief and he recommended his Red Thai and Red Vietnam. They've both worked very well for me, along with his Gold Maeng Da and Red Banjar.
If you need something a little more energetic, Lucid's Green Hulu had great pain relief relief and was on the faster side for me.
If you need something a little more energetic, Lucid's Green Hulu had great pain relief relief and was on the faster side for me.
-
Leaflover43
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:56 am
Re: Been here a while but....
Thank you so much-I am eager to try all of these! So thankful for this leaf!
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3627
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Been here a while but....
Heckuva review for Flora! Satisfied customers R the best kind.. Welcome, and Thanks for postingLeaflover43 wrote:Just got an order from Fused Flora of some Red Aceh and am feeling the best I've felt since this started. So I just wanted to thank this community ...
He's got some nice Sumatra leaf.. look on the map, Aceh is far from Borneo, so nice to have a variety in the rotation.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!