Page 1 of 1
Been here a while but....
Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:58 pm
by Leaflover43
I am so so thankful that I found you guys! I'm a little over a year into daily use for MS pain and fatigue. Your reviews have turned me on to Benni's, Treasure House and most recently Fused Flora.
I'm in an exacerbation and was having a hard time getting ahead of the nerve pain the past few weeks. Just got an order from Fused Flora of some Red Aceh and am feeling the best I've felt since this started. So I just wanted to thank this community for being welcoming, knowledgeable and a great group!
Re: Been here a while but....
Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:14 pm
by herbalhippie
I am glad to hear this! Now give Rhino and Spirit Science a try! SOSA and Speciosa Life too!
Re: Been here a while but....
Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:17 pm
by Leaflover43
Will do! Thanks so much!
Re: Been here a while but....
Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:23 pm
by neuropathy1
Leaflover43 wrote:I am so so thankful that I found you guys! I'm a little over a year into daily use for MS pain and fatigue. Your reviews have turned me on to Benni's, Treasure House and most recently Fused Flora.
I'm in an exacerbation and was having a hard time getting ahead of the nerve pain the past few weeks. Just got an order from Fused Flora of some Red Aceh and am feeling the best I've felt since this started. So I just wanted to thank this community for being welcoming, knowledgeable and a great group!
I'm a fused flora fan also, red aceh knocks my nerve pain out of the park. Red malaku is awesome too.
Sosa---red indo and red sunda has worked good for my pain....just trying to help.
Re: Been here a while but....
Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:13 pm
by Pete2000
I'm another Fused Flora fan. Last month I asked what he had that was good for pain relief and he recommended his Red Thai and Red Vietnam. They've both worked very well for me, along with his Gold Maeng Da and Red Banjar.
If you need something a little more energetic, Lucid's Green Hulu had great pain relief relief and was on the faster side for me.
Re: Been here a while but....
Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:26 pm
by Leaflover43
Thank you so much-I am eager to try all of these! So thankful for this leaf!
Re: Been here a while but....
Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:03 am
by BallzDeep9
Leaflover43 wrote:Just got an order from Fused Flora of some Red Aceh and am feeling the best I've felt since this started. So I just wanted to thank this community ...
Heckuva review for Flora! Satisfied customers R the best kind.. Welcome, and Thanks for posting
He's got some nice Sumatra leaf.. look on the map,
Aceh is far from Borneo, so nice to have a variety in the rotation.