Automated Clinical Chemistry Analyzer?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
livi2fly
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 168
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:25 am

Automated Clinical Chemistry Analyzer?

Post by livi2fly »

Anyone have any experience with being treated for kratom of one of these machines. I know someplace who started using the automated Clinical Chemistry Analyzer and I'm just wondering if they took a urine sample would they be able to test for kratom. Thanks!
User avatar
KurtisCards
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 468
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: Automated Clinical Chemistry Analyzer?

Post by KurtisCards »

The only places I have heard that outright test for kratom are suboxone clinics and some rehabs.
fusedflora
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 488
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
Contact:

Re: Automated Clinical Chemistry Analyzer?

Post by fusedflora »

livi2fly wrote:Anyone have any experience with being treated for kratom of one of these machines. I know someplace who started using the automated Clinical Chemistry Analyzer and I'm just wondering if they took a urine sample would they be able to test for kratom. Thanks!
Depending on the model and technology it uses (gamma spec, flame ionizer, or thermal conductivity), it could detect mitra or 7ohm. Medical equipment is expensive to begin with, but one with capabilities to detect those among other harder things is even more cost prohibitive.
livi2fly
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 168
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:25 am

Re: Automated Clinical Chemistry Analyzer?

Post by livi2fly »

fusedflora wrote:
livi2fly wrote:Anyone have any experience with being treated for kratom of one of these machines. I know someplace who started using the automated Clinical Chemistry Analyzer and I'm just wondering if they took a urine sample would they be able to test for kratom. Thanks!
Depending on the model and technology it uses (gamma spec, flame ionizer, or thermal conductivity), it could detect mitra or 7ohm. Medical equipment is expensive to begin with, but one with capabilities to detect those among other harder things is even more cost prohibitive.

So they have to mark kratom specifically or does one of those machines just automatically test for everything? They usually do a 12 panel dip stick but they just started this machine today
User avatar
KurtisCards
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 468
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: Automated Clinical Chemistry Analyzer?

Post by KurtisCards »

Kratom is a specific test that has to be done I'm sure. Don't think it's a problem drug like any of the 12 panels.
Post Reply