Page 1 of 1
Automated Clinical Chemistry Analyzer?
Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:28 pm
by livi2fly
Anyone have any experience with being treated for kratom of one of these machines. I know someplace who started using the automated Clinical Chemistry Analyzer and I'm just wondering if they took a urine sample would they be able to test for kratom. Thanks!
Re: Automated Clinical Chemistry Analyzer?
Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:59 pm
by KurtisCards
The only places I have heard that outright test for kratom are suboxone clinics and some rehabs.
Re: Automated Clinical Chemistry Analyzer?
Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:53 pm
by fusedflora
livi2fly wrote:Anyone have any experience with being treated for kratom of one of these machines. I know someplace who started using the automated Clinical Chemistry Analyzer and I'm just wondering if they took a urine sample would they be able to test for kratom. Thanks!
Depending on the model and technology it uses (gamma spec, flame ionizer, or thermal conductivity), it could detect mitra or 7ohm. Medical equipment is expensive to begin with, but one with capabilities to detect those among other harder things is even more cost prohibitive.
Re: Automated Clinical Chemistry Analyzer?
Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:30 pm
by livi2fly
fusedflora wrote:livi2fly wrote:Anyone have any experience with being treated for kratom of one of these machines. I know someplace who started using the automated Clinical Chemistry Analyzer and I'm just wondering if they took a urine sample would they be able to test for kratom. Thanks!
Depending on the model and technology it uses (gamma spec, flame ionizer, or thermal conductivity), it could detect mitra or 7ohm. Medical equipment is expensive to begin with, but one with capabilities to detect those among other harder things is even more cost prohibitive.
So they have to mark kratom specifically or does one of those machines just automatically test for everything? They usually do a 12 panel dip stick but they just started this machine today
Re: Automated Clinical Chemistry Analyzer?
Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:45 am
by KurtisCards
Kratom is a specific test that has to be done I'm sure. Don't think it's a problem drug like any of the 12 panels.