Page 1 of 1

I don't know about you guys, but...

Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:58 am
by beathappening
it is life's few and underrated treasures not waking up in complete drug withdrawal/dope sickness/pain. Kratom really doesn't get the credit that it's it's

Took some TFH Green Sunda along with my Prozac and a little bit of Xanax. I dare say that this is what normal deals like. :)

Re: I don't know about you guys, but...

Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:18 am
by mivanqua
Normal is a LOVELY thing. I'm thankful every day that I don't have to deal with that scoring/relying on fate bullshit any more. They can have it!

Re: I don't know about you guys, but...

Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:20 pm
by acejestyr15
Yep def on board you both of you, my friends!! Cheers, to bigger and better things :mrgreen:

Re: I don't know about you guys, but...

Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:57 pm
by KBull
YES! No understatement in saying kratom has saved my life. Only thing that works for me. 3 1/2 years completely clean. Not a single thing but this miracle leaf