Page 1 of 1

Mitra Man Pics!

Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:58 pm
by WobbleTrees
Just got my pack from Mitra Man. Was sent 2-day priority but took a week to arrive. Completely out of MM's hands of course. He did an excelent job getting it out but this time of year shipping gets slow on USPS's end.

Great packaging and labels, got some ginger candies and 2 samples. He was incredibly helpful in email and customer service was top notch. Used BTC as a donation. So far I'm impressed. Just dosed the PMD about 30 mins ago and will be doing a review on all strains in the proper forum section . This is simply just a few pics and a review of my first impression with Mitra Man.

https://ibb.co/ZVmsZ86
https://ibb.co/kKCZTGn
https://ibb.co/pxCYp1H
https://ibb.co/NWSjw94

Re: Mitra Man Pics!

Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:02 pm
by CatfatherB
Damn!! That scale has seen better days!! :lol:

Re: Mitra Man Pics!

Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:59 pm
by IndelibleDotInk
Yeah, wtf, lol.

Looks like you will have a merry next few days.

I'm drooling, really wanna try MitraMan.

Re: Mitra Man Pics!

Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:17 pm
by CatfatherB
I just tried his white Jong Kong last night and was very impressed! 8-)

Re: Mitra Man Pics!

Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:44 pm
by Haid3r
omgflol, if you ever run dry you can lick your scale. :lol:

Re: Mitra Man Pics!

Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:12 pm
by Lambeezy
Yooo that scale tho lol

Re: Mitra Man Pics!

Posted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:28 am
by Kucumber
I’m going out on a limb to say that scale mightbe off a bit lol. That scale is a workhorse though, I have the same one.