Page 1 of 1

Morninga !!

Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:23 pm
by FartBlaster
I'm looking for a good place to get a good quality very affordable bag of Morninga. ??

Re: Mornings!!!

Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:41 pm
by CatfatherB
Mornings? :roll:

Re: Mornings!!!

Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:17 pm
by brave777
fast whites! i assume.

Re: Mornings!!!

Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:17 pm
by KBull
Wild white Vietnam for the “mornings”! Haha shit don’t know what you mean but that’s my “morning” :lol: :mrgreen:

Re: Morninga !!

Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:48 pm
by FartBlaster
F@¢€n!! Auto correct phone!!! :mrgreen:

Re: Morninga !!

Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:06 pm
by DirtyRadish
I have tried a handful of brands from the local Whole Foods and health food stores and Amazon. Kuli Kuli is the one I feel is of the best quality. A friend uses some even more expensive brand that I can’t find at the moment but I’ll post when I figure it out.

Re: Morninga !!

Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:26 pm
by Babel-17
https://www.teatimebotanical.com/product-page/moringa
Moringa
$14.50Price
Quantity
4 oz
Tea Time Botanicals
Now through 12/20 use code JINGLEBELLS For 15% Off Everything!
They've been really reliable for me, and are generally well regarded.

They're on Facebook as well, but you have to join the group to see the content. People who work there will reply to posts. Miranda is very helpful.

https://www.facebook.com/Teatimebotanicals/