Lurker Cart & Hello
-
ba2000
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 157
- Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:42 pm
Lurker Cart & Hello
Hello! I've been reading/lurking for a year or so and I feel like I'm familiar enough with the site/community (maybe) to start posting. I discovered kratom a couple years ago and have since tried a lot, and amassed an unnecessary amount of different strains that (after I meet requirements) I'm looking forward to sharing in the trading post. Until then, I just wanted to show my face and get to know people. For my first post here, would you take a look at my Christmas present to myself and let me know any experience/review these strains from KOG?
Gold Melawi
Green Banjo
Gold Banjo
Green Ketapang
Malaysian Elephant
Green Malaysian
I'm also debating getting Green (and or Red) Thailand, but have no experience with either. "Thai" strains don't usually do much for me but I'm curious about these 2. Has anyone tried these?
Thanks and Hello (again)
Gold Melawi
Green Banjo
Gold Banjo
Green Ketapang
Malaysian Elephant
Green Malaysian
I'm also debating getting Green (and or Red) Thailand, but have no experience with either. "Thai" strains don't usually do much for me but I'm curious about these 2. Has anyone tried these?
Thanks and Hello (again)
- mivanqua
- Kratom Champion (Rank 11)

- Posts: 2353
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am
Re: Lurker Cart & Hello
The only one I've had on that list is the Green Malaysian, and I can not reccomend it highly enough. It's one of my very favorites of all time. The come-up is super unique. I'm not a fan of the also unique come-down, but I deal with it. It will become a favorite I'm sure. Just an observation, though, it hits a lot like a red. But different. You'll see. Reccomend 10/10.
EDIT : Oh yeah, it may take a few burns to get used to it. I had one wasted burn and then i loved it from then on.
EDIT : Oh yeah, it may take a few burns to get used to it. I had one wasted burn and then i loved it from then on.
-
ba2000
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 157
- Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:42 pm
Re: Lurker Cart & Hello
Very cool! That's the one I'm probably looking forward to the most. I was debating vendors but read a thread about it a while ago and I had to try it.
Edit: I should say trying a different vendor. I've tried a few but have stuck mostly to kog.
Edit: I should say trying a different vendor. I've tried a few but have stuck mostly to kog.
- KBull
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 181
- Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:06 pm
Re: Lurker Cart & Hello
Green banjo it one of my favorites from kog. I have a half kilo of the batch in stock now and it’s a great green. I’d highly recommend trying that one
-
ba2000
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 157
- Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:42 pm
Re: Lurker Cart & Hello
That's great to hear- I got 250g of the gold banjo last year and it was phenomenal. Their red dragon from the same time period was also amazing but when I re upped RD this year it was much lighter in color and effects (still good, just not the same). I was hesitant about getting the banjos this time around in fear of the same. That's been the way it's seemed to be for every vendor/strain I've re upped this year, though.
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: Lurker Cart & Hello
ba2000 wrote:That's great to hear- I got 250g of the gold banjo last year and it was phenomenal. Their red dragon from the same time period was also amazing but when I re upped RD this year it was much lighter in color and effects (still good, just not the same). I was hesitant about getting the banjos this time around in fear of the same. That's been the way it's seemed to be for every vendor/strain I've re upped this year, though.
Can't speak of the Banjos but the bulk of my stash from this year is hands down better than the majority I found in 2018, this forum has been a game changer for my collection, personally.
-
ba2000
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 157
- Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:42 pm
Re: Lurker Cart & Hello
For sure- that's what I'm hoping for myself from spending more time here: education, tips and trading. I got lucky on picks last year and unlucky with consistency this year.CatfatherB wrote:Can't speak of the Banjos but the bulk of my stash from this year is hands down better than the majority I found in 2018, this forum has been a game changer for my collection, personally.